9. Not With You {Bubba/Han}

We had been at this damn club for what three hours. And I had one kiss and told to go back to the dance floor. No I ain’t one of those girls that are jealous when you man pays more attention to someone else. But I am the girl that gets jealous when she hasn't seen her man for a whole month and when she does see him all she gets is a little kiss outside the male toilets at a fucking club.
I walked to off the dance floor to the bar.

“you alright?” Ash asked.
“yeah girl I’m sweet as.” I lied.
“hey sweet girl what can I get you?” the bar tender asked.
“she’ll have a fuck off.” Kel said coming up behind me.
“Kellen!” I growled. Looking at Ash who was giving him the ‘what the fuck face.”
“what ever you two coming?”
“yeah we’ll be there in a second.”
“bro the fuck was that?”
“who the fuck knows.” I said grabbing the shot he ordered me and threw it back.

Walking over to the dance floor. The only free seat was the one next to Kel. I went to hold his hand under the table but he pulled it free. I looked at him confused.
“your brothers right there.” I just stood up. I’m done with this shit. I grabbed the whole bottle of Ciroc and sculled.
“wow babe.” Ash said grabbing the bottle.
“lets dance.” I said grabbing Lila and dragging her to the dance floor.

By now I was pretty drunk and pretty fucked off.

“Morning sunshine.” Ash said laughing as I woke up. “girl you were on point last night.”
“fuck up bitch.”
“get up nigger. Breakfast is ready.” she yelled chucking me some pants I jumped out of bed wearing nothing but my black thong. Pulled on my pants and cropped hoodie.
“girl you are one hot mess.” she laughed.
"fuck up bitch.”
“Han you were on form last night.” Lee said walking in like she hadnt spent the whole night drinking with me. wearing bright ass colours like usual a moustache top zebra pants and colourful sandles and a kapow necklace.
“your one crazy ass bitch Lee.”
“I knew that a long time ago girl.”
“yo ready for breaky?” Chloe said coming in.
“we’re fucking coming for fuck sakes.” I moaned. Grabbing my glasses and slidding my feet into my uggz.
I walked into the dinning room and Kellen turned looking at me.

The girls all went to sit next to them and I chose to sit on the other side at the other end to him.
I still wasn't over that shit. He looked at me funny. But I just grabbed my plate and went up to full it with food.
As I was grabbing eggs and bacon “what’s your problem.”
“I’ll have a red bull please.” I said grabbing my drink and going back to my table.
“you alright girl?” Ash asked from beside B. He looked at me too.
“just hung as fuck.” I sort of lied.
Lila walked in with the rest and all of our attention went to Kate.
She looked pretty tired but when she sat down her head went into her hands.
“we had to make her look normal.”
“how you feel girl?” Ash laughed.
“I do not feel good at all.” she said. “I feel nauseous. And my head hurts. Oh goodness does my head hurt.” I couldn’t help but laugh along with the others.

I was walking around the corner and I felt my back hit a wall.
“what’s up with you.”
“get the fuck off me Kellen.”
“not until you tell me what’s up.”
“what’s not up is your dick. Nope hasn’t been up since we got here. Actually come to think of it. Your cock hasn’t been up in a whole fucking month. Well for me anyway.”
“what the fuck are you on about Hannah?”
“what the fuck it sound like Kellen.” I said slapping his hands off me. “don’t you ever put your hands on me again. If you had enough Kellen you should have said something not just make out like-”
“What, that is not it. where did you get this from?”
“how did you expect me to think? You haven’t touched me since we seen each other.”
“your brothers been around-”
“Oh it’s always about Blade. Go fuck Blade and leave me the fuck alone.” I yelled holding back my tears and pushing past him.

I’m so sick of this shit. Fuck Blade!