Prologue

So I should start by introducing myself I guess. Well the names Lila. Not my birth name but preferred name. I’m 16. I’m Light skinned with long wavy black hair, strong cheek bones, pink perky lips and grey eyes. A decent size chest a bigger ass then most white girls and legs that go miles.

I’m the child parents despise. I smoke, I drink, shit grades, because of the lack of attendance. I stay out after curfew.

I never listen to what Erin (Eric the step monster) has to say. Why should I all the bitch is; just a replacement (that I don’t need) for my mum. And well the Father he is never around. All that matters to him is work, his whore and .....WORK.

So I’m pretty sure that sums me up.

Why am I currently boarding a plane for Origin? Well that would be because Eric the Bitch talked my father into sending me away to

A summer camp called Camp Cambiamento? Cliché much! Translated to English; camp change. Fucking lame.

But as hard as this is to hear, it isn’t the first time the bitch has sent me away. Obviously the past 3 summer schools or the last camp she sent me to didn’t do anything she attempted to try her luck with Camp Cambiamento a camp for delinquents. I don’t know where my dear old step mother got the idea that I am a delinquent from. Maybe it was from the couple of times she saw me getting felt up on our couch, or outside smoking a joint. Maybe the one time she caught me in the club when she was having a girl’s night out. Anyway I still believe the hoe is over exaggerating.

But it doesn’t change the fact that I am now sitting on my private jet on my way to some shithole camp.

As I steeped my 6 inch plat formed heels off the plane I felt a sudden feeling take me over again. Hate. Hate for that stupid bitch that invaded my house and sent me away yet again. Bitch.

As soon as I walked down the stairs freezing, I regretted just wearing a thin spaghetti string singlet, grey skinnys and Temperley Leather libre jacket.

‘I can’t handle you anymore Lyliyah. I don’t even know who you are anymore.’ My dad’s words kept repeating in my head. “The problems is Daddy, you never did.” I said to myself as I pulled on my Prada glasses and continued to walk down the steps from my private jet.

I walked out to main airport carrying my Dolce and Gabbana Ocelot leopard print bag. Waiting for this damn bus.

Dad sent all of my gears to the camp already knowing if I had my bags with me. There is no way I would follow through with this bullshit ‘camp change’ as if a fucking camp can change me Lyliyah Rose Evans.

Sorry daddy dearest but that ain’t happening. But you keep telling yourself and that hoe that this magic camp is going to change my wicked ways. Go for gold.

Waking out thru front I noticed a bunch of kids around my age waiting for the bus also. Great they all looked like a bunch of freaks.

My day just keeps getting better.

......................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

Hey so here it is. tell us what you think.

hope you like. comment, vote. Please :D

anyway the picture is of Lila.