Party(moonsun)

Moonbyul POV
"Come on! The party is going to be fun!"

"Yea...it's going to be fun for YOU only... you will abandon me and go with WheeIn."

  Hwasa kept on nagging me to go to the party with her. She put on her puppy eyes and pout at the same time. She knew that I couldn't resist her each time she made that face.

"FINE!"
—————-
  I wore a white t-shirt, a pair of denim jeans and converse shoes. I just try to stay low-key, since people see me as a celebrity and will take out their phone to take pictures at me, because of my handsomeness.

  I took out my car from the garage and drove us to a tall building. The party was located on the toppest  floor of the building, so we have to take the elevator to reach there. We arrived at the lobby and we met hwasa's girlfriend-WheeIn.

"Babe!!"

  WheeIn ran to hwasa's arm. Hwasa softly pat on her head.

"Hi babe, let's head to the party now. Anyways, who's this?"

"She's solar, my friend."
—————-
  While hwasa and WheeIn kept talking, walking in the front, solar and I followed them from behind.
  We squeezed into the elevator, since there's a lot of people also joining this party. They kept pushing solar and I into the corner, so I accidentally pinned her to the wall. I looked inside her eyes and I can feel her breath. Them we reached the toppest floor.
Hwasa and WheeIn are talking happily in the front and not knowing what just happened to me and solar, while we just blushed heavily at the back. We were both in an awkward situation.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I broke the silence and she nodded her head. After drinking a shot or two, solar's face already turn as red as an apple was. She laid her head on my shoulder and kept on kissing my neck. I lightly pushed her, but she still continues to do it. Until I started getting a bit horny, I picked her up and carried her to a room.
That's how the night begins.

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴵˢ ᴷᴵᴺᴰᴬ ˢᴴᴼᴿᵀ ( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )
ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᵀᴿ ᴴᴬᴿᴰᴱᴿ ᴼᴺ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ (~‾∇‾)~
ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᶠᴼᴿ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴱˢᵀ