Chapter 1

Centurions were performing schematics, fuselages were being reinforced, and on hand Instant Martians were being synthesized, the newest aircraft carrier was being completed, specifically designed to deploy and colonize any planet across the cosmos with instant martians.

    Marvin was in charge, he was checking his list, 1 proper fusion chambers, 2 new martian installation system, 3 proper hybridization of instant martians with centurions (He had no idea why that would be needed considering how loyal the subjects were), 4 Install self destruct system in case of Fudd outbreak, 5 inform Queen of success. X2 sighed, putting a hand lightly to his face in shame of himself. No pity. just shame and self loathing.

    "Commander, are you alright?" Said a slightly familiar voice.

    X2 turned around to see an all too familiar robot.

    "Oh, greetings Counselor Dish," Marvin said mind elsewhere. " . . . COUNSELOR DISH!? CENTURIONS! HAVE THE TRAITOR ARRESTED!"

    The guards however did not move.

    "Sorry commander, did the Queen never tell you?" Centurion model 2831 said. "Counselor Dish was infected by Z9 with a hivemind virus, that's why we all turned on him, the Queen let her off with a victim warrant, had her virus removed and placed as Centurion model 10000 . . . On a scale of 10 if you ask me." He finished with a purring noise.

    "Yes, it appears there are ones from such a debacle who still persist to be in my life." Marvin said in a passive aggressive tone. "I will need to speak with the Queen regarding this, when was her reprogram installation done?"

    "Around, 1 Earth year ago." Centurion 3012 said looking over his notes.

    "I am only just now hearing of this?!" Marvin said plucking said notes.

    "I ask again commander if something troubles you?" Counselor Dish asked intently.

    "Oh, not your concern, uh Centurion 10000, eh, keep up the good work." He said less than assuredly as he went to confirm said reprogramming.

    "I live to serve." She said humbly saluting X2.

    X2 nervously saluted back before leaving to confirm with the Queen.

    Counselor dish turned around to see Marvin had dropped his checklist.

    "Hm, centurions!" She commanded to which they saluted. "Bring me more info . . . On this." She pointed to one of the options to which they nodded.

    "My Queen!" Marvin called entering the throne room.

    "Commander, what is it you require?" The Queen said almost bored with that tone, a tone that Marvin found himself suddenly irked with.

    "Requesting confirmation of brainwiping performed around 1 year ago, upon a specific centurion."

    "Ah, yes. Well nevermind that, I can confirm that was indeed by my own hand." Tyr'Ahnee stated with a blush, assuming he spoke of the one to make her hidden chambers.

    "Just to be sure, it was the one-" X2 continued.

    "Enough!" The Queen said with almost a hiss. "Do not question your Queen! Do you have anything worthwhile to report!?"

    Marvin felt himself losing patience.

    "Your aircraft carrier is complete, your highness." X2 said coolly, turning around to trot off.

    Tyr'Ahnee felt her spirits lowered at his demeanor, but she could not just apologize, she was a Queen, she had to command respect, and that meant never admitting your faults.