Prologue

(First off, I want to apologize for my hiatus, I will be finishing my Dennis X Winnie fanfics, I just hit a dry spell, but I was binge watching Duck Dodgers and came up with this idea, IDK/IDC if anyone reads this, but I do want your opinion if you do read this, enjoy!)

    It was cold, and yet it was hot, fire seemed to be soaring through the skies in great big balls, the Queen was on the beach, feeling the UV from the fireballs, and Duck Dodgers was there, he was rubbing his feathered hands together with lotion to apply to her back.

    "Oh, my love, you know what that does to me!" Tyr'Ahnee said with a moan.

    "Indeed I do!" Dodgers said with his usual lisp. "My queen."

    "Ngh! My king!" She began to moan more before her eyes snapped open to an empty room. "What?!"

    The queen surveyed the room, her bed, only to realize the heat was her specially designed blanket, the cold was obviously Mars itself, she began to feel herself to realize the problem, she was in heat.

    "Damn it, again with this hunger." She said removing her blanket and grabbing a nearby remote.

    She walked with such elegance you'd guess she was floating through the halls, almost like a ghost through the walls itself, before pressing a button on her remote, revealing a hidden entrance.

    "Thankfully, I know how to sate this hunger." She thought to herself before walking down the hidden hall she had installed last year by a centurion, before having said centurion's data wiped.

    As she crept along, she kept the remote ready, a glow seemed to emanate at the end of the hall, she moved closer until you could make gaps between the light, revealing bars of pure energy, restricting a prisoner, a prisoner known throughout the galaxy as the traitorous Z9.

    "Ah, about that time of the month my hungering queen?" He said in a taunting tone.

    "Silence." The queen said lazily as she opened the cage to let herself in.

    "Oh? Someone doesn't wanna talk? Than go for X2, I don't follow your orders." Z9 Said indignantly turning around with to reveal his shackles.

    "Actually, you do, and I care far too much for X2 for such a request, I demand this of you alone, now, turn around my orders," She said pressing a button that forced him to turn. "And be silent." She added pressing a final button to wrap an energy gag around his mouth.

    "You can't silence my telepathy," Said a voice in her head. "you never could."

    The Queen couldn't deny that, she simply ignored and went forward, to unbutton his garbs.

    "I have yet to hear of you caring for X2, embarrassed him more at his wedding than Dodgers did to you at either of yours." His voice went on.

    Such a statement sent a button flying from her fingers.

    "You. Lie." She hissed. "Dodgers broke my heart, embarrassed me and all but destroyed me."

    "Try dealing with that as he goes back to begging an arrogant pathetic excuse of an ex-fiance to marry him, that's only a taste of what X2 went through." Z9 taunted.

    "Don't talk such rot about Duck Dodgers either!" She all but yelled putting him in a choke hold. "Now, remove this heat, or I remove your head!"

    Before words or mind could speak she pulled off the rest of his clothes, to reveal himself, hung, and just as the Queen, hungry.

    She began rubbing his length, going up and down at a fast rate, only hoping to get him hard enough and hot enough to soothe her needs.

    "On the ground." She said pushing him onto his back.

    She could hear his ragged breaths, both in telepathy and through the gag, but she didn't care, she hated Z9, if she didn't love X2 the way she did, she'd be with him, but it wasn't so. Even though such thoughts made these nights easier, she put him out of her mind, pressing herself into Z9, having his large member penetrate her dripping entrance.

    "Ah!" She gasped feeling almost immediate relief.

    She continued to dominate him, taking in all of his member, feeling the extent of what he had to offer, not knowing that lurking in the shadows, was Marvin the Martian, Commander X2. The Queen forgot to shut the hidden door, and she hadn't seen him, leaving him the chance to leave.

    "Ah! X2!" She couldn't help but whisper as Marvin was out of sight and sound, having left, head hung in despair.

Hope you like the story! It's basically going to be a story about the Queen of Mars and X2 Martian commander! If you don't get the dialogue, most of it is talking about Season 3 episode 1, if you don't know who Z9 is he is from the season 2 finale.