-+*Chapter 13*+-

I can't believe that happened... she probably thinks my family is ... more... crazy now. Natsu let out a disappointed sigh, walking down the hall to the kitchen, seeing Igneel looking at the door with a smile. "Thanks for embarrassing me..."

"That's why I live!" He replied in a joyful tone, showing his smile to Natsu. "But you gotta admit, it was funny!"

Natsu fought off a smile before saying he was going to bed, he walked back to his room and face planted on his bed. "Yeah...maybe it was..." he mumbled into the soft fabric, he turned over facing the roof, before his hand involuntarily moved to his scarf. Natsu looked down at the scarf when the thought of your smile appeared in his head, good night Y/n... then soon enough, Natsu dozed off into a deep sleep.

-+*(The Next Day)*+-

"Steak... deer... bacon... mmmm... food..."

"NATSU WAKE UP!!!!" Igneel shouted, causing Natsu to growl into his pillow.

"Five more centuries..." what's happening today?... can't wait to beat Gray's face in... wait... Gray... Gray... DRESS!! Natsu shot off his bed, bolting through the house throwing on clothes, brushing teeth, eating then running out the house like the flash, making his was quickly to the school. I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE HIM!!!

"let go of me." Found him Natsu turned one more corner before seeing Gray, blue dress and blue heels. Natsu scrambled to get to his phone before taking a bunch of pictures. Fricking gorgeous.

Natsu bolted to Gray, not even trying to hide the fact that he was dying of laughter

Natsu bolted to Gray, not even trying to hide the fact that he was dying of laughter. "SAY IT!!"

"What."

"THAT YOU LIVE IN A ICE CASTLE!!" Gray rolled his eyes, while Juvia was in the background giving Natsu a death glare.

"I—"

"WAIT!!" Natsu quickly put his phone on recording, pointing straight at Gray's face, "Okay, go on..."

Gray rolled his eyes before taking a deep breath, "I am an ice princess that lives in an ice castle... are you happy now?"

"Very."

-+*(Saturday | Lucy's house)*+-

"I'M HERE!!!" You yelled in front of the mansion, getting out of the car. Everyone who was in Lucy's house stood in the door way with their suit cases, looking as you got your suit case out of the car, Laxus doing the same.

"You're just in time Y/n!" Lucy exclaimed, running up behind you and hugging you from behind, "the private bus is on its way." And just then a big black bus came and parked behind the car you arrived in.