Chapter 39 - Apologies

Start from the beginning

I started to cry.

I think I'm being a little over dramatic but no one will ever understand being a mother until they become one. She sounded like she was in so much pain.

I hurt when my children hurt, I smile when they smile.

It seems like my senses have been heightened a great deal since I've been pregnant.

I cry harder.

"God I love my jelly bean, but I'm not ready for more multiple babies" I whisper rubbing my stomach. I'm really wondering if I'm pregnant with more than one baby again why I'm so emotional. But it's weird because when I was pregnant with the triplets there weren't that many sign, and hardly any mood swings, just a lot of weird  cravings.

We pull up to the hotel and I hoped of the car and went upstairs as quickly as I could.

"Quinn!" I yelled running inside.

Rayin was still crying because I could hear her screams coming from Quinn's room.

I was ran that way.

Tomar was on Quinn's bed crying and Rush was rubbing her back. Quinn walked out of the bathroom with a crying Rayin in her arms.

She jumped into my arms as soon as she saw me. Such a good thing that I was paying attention or she would have been on the floor.

"I'm sorry Rae!" Quinn said looking out of her mind.

"It's ok!" I smiled at her as I held Rayin who buried her face in my neck. "Could you get Tomar for me though please, I don't think Rush can handle her!"

She walked over to get Tomar and I left with Rayin going to the master bedroom.

"Your ok! Your ok! Mommy's got you. It's gonna be ok." I rock her rubbing her back as I walk to my room.

She's still crying but she's not screaming her head off anymore.

I kicked my shoes off and climbed into the bed with her.

I lay her on my chest after inspecting her to make sure she's ok. She seemed fine and her foot was bandaged up and not bleeding anymore. I kissed it for her and she quieted even more.

She had her hands gripping my blouse was just laying there looking as she sniffles and hiccupped.

"Mwommy.." Sniff sniff "the glass hurt me." Sniff hiccup. "It hurt me mommy!" She starts to cry again.

I hugged her closer. "It's ok sweet girl. Mommy won't let the glass hurt you anymore! Bad glass!" She nods her head.