ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

"Erhhhh Dib is sick"

Zim stands awkwardly and tiredly at the door. He watches Gaz cross her arms. "Get that stink head to school by Wednesday" Gaz says in an irritated tone, turning away, and leaving. Zim blinks and closes the door slowly. He yawns and heads back to the room. His pak beeps "heat cycle percentage has increased to ninety percent". "URgh shut up!" Zim growls, kicking his feet on the ground. "Tiredness is-". "I said shut up" he replies angrily. His computer shuts itself down and leaves Zim alone.

Zim climbs back in bed with the human and closes his eyes. He doesn't want to think about hidden feelings and his heat cycle approaching rapidly.

"Zim- hey"

Zim slowly peels his eyes open and he groans in annoyance. He rubs his magenta eyes and blinks up at Dib. He blushes furiously and backs away from the human. "Erh sorry! What was the Dib saying?" He sits up on the bed. "I didn't want to wake you up- but I'm hungry and my gut needs food" Dib tiredly laughs, rubbing his stomach. "Did my sister stop by?" He asks, knowing how Gaz is. "Yes- she said to tell you to return to skool by Wednesday" Zim replies, a yawn escaping his mouth. His antenna twitches and he looks at Dib who stares at him.

Zim blushes and he proceeds to get off the bed in order to escape. He lets out a huff as the human grabs his shoulders. Dib sighs loudly and his cheeks are tainted a visible crimson red. He feels Zim tense up and he bites his lip. "Dib you're scaring Zim" Zim says in a low voice. His antennas are pressed flat down and his big magenta eyes stare at the human's brown ones.

"Zim I can't be friends with you"

"W-what?"

"Zim is sorry he's a defective" Zim trembles, violent tears starting to spill from his eyes. "Please don't leave me alone" his shaky hands take grip in Dib's shirt. He continues to trembles as he lowers his head and sobs. His grip is shaky yet he keeps ahold of the human's shirt. "Zim didn't mean to be weird about the heat cycle". "Dib-".

"Zim....I didn't mean it like that"

"What?" Zim's trembling decreases and tears stop soaking Dib's pants. His grip loosens and he pants out a breath. "I'm not going to abandon you" Dib gently reaches to hold Zim's cheeks with both his hands. His heart pounding loudly inside his ribcage. "You're not a defective and your heat cycle doesn't scare me- I want to be there for you" he nervously smiles, making the irken look up at him. "Zim I'm- I...".

"Zim I'm in love with you"

Zim's eyes get bigger and his grip loosens, his hands falling to his sides. His face gets warm and tinted in a pink hue. He stutters "Dib- I- Zim is in love with you too". "My computer teach me about romance and love- I- I have these feelings for you" he swallows hard. Dib doesn't hesitate and he presses his lips against Zim's. His heart still loudly thumping in his chest. The irken closes his eyes and kisses his human back. His pak beeps and his computer disrupts the moment.

"Zim your heat cycle will commence by- actually I don't know- but it is now enabled and can happen without warning"

Zim pulls away from Dib and his face displays horror. He looks at the human who holds his hands. "Don't worry Zim I'll be here to help" Dib confidently tells Zim. He watches the irken relax and nod his head. He gently kisses the top of his head and rubs circles beneath his pak. Zim hums contently "Dib-thing what are we now?". He's glad to have claimed this human. He doesn't want any other human, they're all too stupid, but Dib is smart, understands, and doesn't mind the fact that he's an irken.

"Boyfriend and Boyfriend"

"Till doom dib-beast you can't escape Zim's wrath!"

Dib chuckles and goes to kiss Zim's head again, but the irken has other plans. He watches Zim kneel up close to him. He blushes and watches him. Zim licks Dib's cheek, showing deep appreciation and affection for him. He smiles at his human "Irken way of showing affection". "Can I show you the human way?" Dib mischievously smiles at his irken boyfriend. He watches Zim think before agreeing.