ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Friday morning...

Dib knocks on Zim's door, yawning as he didn't get much sleep last night. He watches the door open and a healthy, disguised, yet upset Zim appeared. "Uh hey Zim I'm sorry I got caught up in stuff-". "YOU IDIOTIC HUMAN HOW COULD YOU-" Zim begins yelling, but Dib covers Zim's mouth. "I'm sorry!" Dib yelps as he is taken back by Zim slapping him. He slightly stumbles back and furrows his brows, staring at Zim.

"Please-"

"ENOUGH!" Zim huffs, crossing his arms. "Dib" he pauses and raises a brow at the human. "You will pay for causing Zim trouble" he steps out of his house, the door closing behind him. "Give me your worst" Dib replies, wanting Zim to forgive him for being an asshole. He feels bad about his actions and wants to make up to him. "You will take care of me until I'm satisfied" Zim smiles wickedly at Dib. He has great plans on how to torture the human for hurting his emotions.

"Sure"

Zim stops grinning "Why are you not resisting the great Zim?". He watches Dib gently smile and open his mouth. "I deserve it" Dib replies, shrugging his shoulders. "How can I assist the great Zim?" He smiles gently. Zim thinks for a second, but then laughs dramatically and points at Dib. "You will carry Zim to school!" He grins mischievously.

"Okay come on" Dib moves his backpack from his back to his chest. He bends his knees, signaling Zim to hop onto his shoulders. Zim walks over gracefully and hops onto Dib's back. "HEY" Zim hisses as the human holds his legs. He doesn't appreciate being touched, it makes him feel weird. "Calm down Zim I'm holding you so you won't fall" Dib slightly chuckles. "Now hold onto my shoulders" he straightens his back out.

Zim immediately wraps his arms around Dib's neck, almost choking him. He says nothing as Dib walks out of his yard. He feels weird in a way, he just can't put his four fingers around it. "You okay Zim?" Dib questions as he walks down the sidewalk. He quickly had picked up on the irken's silence. "Zim is fine" Zim replies with a slight huff. He didn't know that "carrying" meant being on someone's back. He thought the human would hold him up on a throne.

Zim is weirdly okay with this outcome though. He ignored the feeling he was having and cleared his throat. "Dib" he says in a questionable tone. "Yeah?" Dib replies, seeing as he's approaching skool soon. He's still surprised as to how light Zim is, yet at how-. "What is this human carrying thing you are doing to Zim?" Zim says in question. He's never seen anyone do this sort of thing. "Oh it's called a piggy back ride" Dib smiles even though Zim can't see his face. He feels Zim's breath on his neck as he "hmms".

"But there are no pigs?"

"No- it- it's just the way it's called" Dib laughs a little, as skool comes into view. He can see all the kids running around the fields. It's kinda weird, now that it's hi-skool and he's sixteen. "That's stupid" Zim replies, still holding onto the human. He can't believe Dib is still around him, even after five years. "It should be called a carrying ride or back-".

"HI ZIM!!"

"Fuck off keef" Dib growls at the redhead. He knows how much of a perverted this boy is. "Leave Zim alon-". "Errrrh FUCK OFF LEAVE " Zim yells loudly, making some turn around and stare for seconds, before turning back. Keef rolls his eyes, even though he's getting teary eyed, and he runs off. "No Zim don't say that-" Dib gently puts Zim down on the grass. He watches as the irken looks at him weird.

"What does fuck off mean?"

"Shh-sh! It means to go away or back off"

"Then why is it bad?" Zim watches Dib switch his backpack, to be on his back. He walks besides him as the human starts walking. "Fuck is just a bad word that some will not like hearing" Dib shrugs his shoulders, unsure on how to explain. He glances at Zim who is processing his information. He can't believe the irken has not grown much. Zim reaches almost to Dib's shoulders.