"We Drove Our Driver Away, Literally"

The car was unbearable for Russia, constant talk and noises and America showing him Tiktok videos that he couldn't even understand; it was safe to say he was going to blow up.

His brother was at fault, if he hadn't dragged him into this stupid trip he would be at home drinking it up for the weekend, but no his brother was more concerned about graduating and not his freedom; Canada and Ukraine were in a deep conversation and Germany sat beside the driver.

Other then the chaos going on in his mind, everything was nice and calm; for now.

And just as he thought that, America accidentally slid his hand across Russia's head knocking down his hat. Russia flinches and gives America the most terrifying glare he could muster, however America wasen't paying attention. He wa staring at his hand in amazement.

"Dude, you've got the softest head ever" just he said that, everyone turned to look at the two of them, Ukriane smirks "Didn't know your were that cozy to America, Russia~" Russia felt every being of his lasting sanity crack.

If there was a void in the car, he hopes it would suck into the eternal pit of darkness and slowly eat him away. America only chuckles "Nah! It's his head, it's very soft" America rubbed the top of Russia's bald head after taking off his hat. Russia started to growl like a feral animal.

"Oh really?" Ukraine reached to the back to pat Russia head, who was violently struggling against his restraints.

"Oh your right! It is soft! Hey Japan, Philip feel it!" At the moment everyone began to pat Russia on top of his head.

And finally he snapped.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" He bit Canada's hand who curses out "FUCKING HELL!"

America tried to grab a hold of Canada and unfortunately pushed Phillip against the driver seat.

"OI AMERICA! YOUR CRUSHING ME!"

Japan tried to calm the situation and Ukraine was busy choking Russia.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BITE HIS HAND!? ARE YOU SOME FUCKING DOG HUH?"

Russia yelled back "SHOULD OF NEVER TOUCHED MY HEAD!"

"OH SO ONLY AMERICA CAN DO IT!?

"NO! NO ONE CAN!"

Germany turned the back and yelled "SHUT UP, EVERYONE! CAN'T YOU SEE THE RUCKUS YOUR CAUSING!?"

Everyone stopped and looked at the driver seat in shock "Germnay, our driver just left the car" America said.

Germany turned back to the driver who wa looking at the car in utter horror.

"I can't do this anymore! I thought it'd be a simple drive, driving you kids to your destination and getting paid! But no, I had to be arranged with you crazy idiots! I've had it, I'm growing my hair out and moving to Wisconsin-!"

"Hey my state! Say hey to him for me when you see him!" America said, everyone turned to him.

"Him?" Ukraine asked, America nodded "Him" with confirmation.

The driver threw his back and let out a insane laugh "You see! Even the smallest conversation with all of you turns into something fucking stupid! I'm outta here" the driver yeeted himself down the slopes of the isolated forest, never to be seen again.

Poland woke up with a start and looked around "What happened? I was alseep"

[End Of Chapter 2]

[Hey guys! New chapter! Also happy holidays! It's Christmas eve for me when do live at, I hope everyone is having a good holiday so here's a early present from me! Till next time!]