Chapter 6: the sun, the star, and the moon

Start from the beginning

Tsukiyo: I'm at about 78% so Draconic wisdom is not going to activate anytime soon.

Oh, right another thing we did while we were parting was that we all decided to not hold any secrets and decided to reveal all the gives that we decided to bring with us for Tsukiyo he decided to become a dragon-hybrid and how he has a gigantic reserves of mana, Hikari become a Kitsune and she also has a ridiculous large mana reserves though not as large as Tsukiyo and also she gain a real good affinity for elemental magic, and I decided to become a Humanoid-Phoenix which basically give me insanely good regeneration, stamina, and an affinity to both fire and holy. And all the different perks that our class gives us like how Tsukiyo's class lets him learn any magic from any magic class, or how my class as a Paladin gives me access to holy, light and healing magic at a reduced cost, etc.

Hikari: whatever Tsukiyo can you please make us a portal back to the Axel we are starting to run low on supply, we can just find this stupid artifact later.

Tsukiyo: right right one portal back coming right up. *he says as use Yamato to cast spatial rend and as he brings down his blade as a tear in space appears right in front of him*

3rd person POV
At the entrance of Axel town, a tear in space-time suddenly appears and out step our three protagonists. The three looks at each other and instantly notice that they were cover in blood, dirt, and sweat they all accumulate within the last half hour, so with a silent agreement made all three decided to go clean up before anything else. The three made their way to a nearby bathhouse, so the three splits up with Hikari in the woman bathing area and Tsukiyo and Alex go to the men bathing area.

Tsukiyo POV

Tsukiyo: so that was how you were able to dodge my Ozone grenade and keep pace with me with my lightning armor, dam I never thought of using time magic that way.

Alex: two things, really ozone grenade, lightning armor you have been watching way too much anime.

Tsukiyo: oh, please you are not one to criticize to me about watching too much anime, and honestly, I prefer my naming sense compare to yours I mean really: tine-series: flicker, and time-series: triple acceleration, I mean those names are so bland.

Alex ignoring my opinion choose to continue.

Alex: and second, I find time magic to be interesting, so I just approach it from a different angle compare to everyone else, and beside your use of Spacial and lighting in conjunction is effective in both power and speed

So, with that we just sit there in the hot bath exchange story and having small talk, honestly, this is very nostalgic for me since reminds me of when we were young and how we will always talk to each other.

Alex: wait so let me get this straight, not only did the guy not get hit by the tractor but he literally died craping himself. *He says as he is trying his hardest not to burst out laughing. *

Tsukiyo: yup. *I say as I'm trying my very best not to burst out laughing. *

With that our previously poor attempt to remain calm finally break as he started laughing like a mad man. So, there we were two old friends laughing while having a bath together in an empty bathhouse in a totally different world.

Alex: ha...ha...ha oh man I always wonder why we don't talk more like this I mean when was the last time we talk together like this.

Tsukiyo: I believe the last time we have a laugh together like this was about 8 years with... her *I say the last world with a depresses look. *