Chapter 10

( (Y/N)'s POV)
My eyes widened as I hear their names, especially (B/N).

(B/N) : "(Y-Y/N)!" He said as run to me and hug me. I flinch a little bit because of the touch, but relax. "You're alive! Thank goodness!" He said as he hug me more tightly.

Me : "(B-B/N)...! Can't.......breathe...!" I said to him as I needed for some air.

(B/N) : "oops! Sorry!" He said and let go of me.

I look at Gwen.

Me : "it's nice to see you again, Gwen" I said calmly to her. I look at Ozpin.

Me : "So is there anything else, professor Ozpin?" I ask him.

Ozpin : "Yes, Mr. (L/N) here will be the leader of team SILVER as well, since you might not be able to handle your team by yourself."

Me : "okay, thank you, we will be going now, have a good day professor Ozpin, professor Glynda" I said we go to the elevator.

-timeskip, and brought to you by chibi (Y/N) is glaring at chibi Ruby and chibi Yang-

(Still (Y/N)'s POV)
While we're walking in the hallway, going to our dorm, we start a conversation.

Gwen : "you've changed, (Y/N)" she said. I look at her confuse.

Me : "what do you mean by that?" I ask her confuse.

Gwen : "when I first met you, you look so young and innocent, and now you look like you've matured!" She said, as she said hug me. I flinches again at the skin contact.

Me : "I've always been matured" I said, feeling uncomfortable a bit.

Gwen : "how old are you now by the way? When we met I think you're 13 right?"

Me : "yeah, I'm 14 now"

We finally stop infront the door of our dorm. When I open the door, all I see our dorm is a mess!

Me : 'w-what happened here?!?!' I facepalm knowing who is it or who are they.

Me : "you've got to be kidding me..." I muttered to myself. I look to my brother and Gwen. "Please wait here until I say so" I said to them, as they nodded. I sigh and go in our dorm.

I look around to see the others are hiding behind the couch, except Garbha and Tyrelle, who is sitting on the other couches.

Me : "what happened here?"

Tyrelle : "they were playing tag, but they kept bumping into the furnitures"

I sigh and rub my temple.

Me : "clean this up" I said, as I glared at them.

Kim, Ivory, Maries, Ivey, Sophie : "YES MA'AM!" They said with fear in their voices then clean the living room. I just sigh, while (B/N) and Gwen, snickering behind me.

Me : "this kids......"

Words count: 499 words

A/N: hey guys! I'm back~! Sorry it's short😖 and I took too long to update, I was kinda busy in school, and we're preparing for sportfest, and it's on January 31, I hope you understand and hope you enjoyed!

Lovingly yours,
Author😘