Chapter 6

( (Y/N)'s POV)
After talking to Ozpin, I head straight to the ballroom. I saw Tyrelle laying on the corner lazily on the boys side. I walk to the girls side, and walk to the corner also and prepare my bed or sleeping bag. I lay down and stares at the ceiling.

Me : 'I have a long day tomorrow....' I sigh and closes my eyes

-Time skip-
I woke up 10 minutes ago and preparing myself and goes to the cliff where Ozpin, Glynda, and the other students is. Ozpin made another speech about the initiation. I'm the last one to Launch, so there is a blonde hair boy asking so many questions. But he was cut off when he was launch. Then Ozpin looked at me. Because when he was explaining the rules, I wasn't there.

Ozpin : "your majesty, all you have to do is get a piece of chess on the temple, so you'll know who will be your teammates" I look at him and nods meaning I understand. I was launch and lands on the tree.

I jump down from the tree, and found Tyrelle, he looks at me and nods. We ran to the west, while I was running, we bump into 4 girls.

Girl1 : "oh look! It's a mask girl! And a hoodie boy...?" She pointed at us. My eyes twitched, annoyed, from the nickname. I heard Tyrelle just chuckled from our nicknames.

Girl2 : "who are you?" She ask kindly to us.

Me : "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), as you may now as queen of the (R/N) realm" I bowed a little to show some respect.

Tyrelle : "Tyrelle Roque." He said like he doesn't care.

4 girls : "(Y/N)?!?!" They shout surprised. I tilt my head in confusion, Tyrelle looks at them confuse. Why do they sound like they know me...?

Girl1 : "I'm Garbha Schnee" she said

Girl2 : "I'm Kim Nikos"

Girl3 : "I'm Maries Goodwitch"

Girl4 : "I'm Ivory Arc"

I smiled then took off my mask.

Me : "nice to see you all of you again" I said to them. Then they suddenly hug me, I was surprised but hug back. Tyrelle just smiled secretly at our happy reunion.

Me : "now, let's go to the temple" I said to them, then they unhug (I don't know if that's even a word XD) me, they nodded. We ran till we reached the temple. I saw some people so I put on my mask again.

-time skip, after the initiation-

(Normal POV)
Ozpin is now announcing the teams.

Ozpin : "Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!" He announce the first team. The Team CRDL walk down from the stage. Then the next 4 people went up to stage.

Ozpin : "Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR" he announced the second team. Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin : "led by... Jaune Arc!" He said.

Jaune : "huh? L-led by...?" He ask surprised
and unsure.

Ozpin : "congratulations, young man" he said to Jaune and smiled. Then a grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audiences.

The team JNPR walk down from the stage, then the another next 4 people went up, which (Y/N) eyes filled with anger but with calm face.

Ozpin : "Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the Knight white pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY, led by... Ruby Rose!" He announced the third team.