Chapter 1

( (Y/N)'s POV)

I was reading a book on my throne, when one of my personal butler came in.

Lukas : "your majesty, there is a guest that wants to see you." I was curious who would be that guest that wants to see me, so I ask him.

Me : "and who is the guest?" I said while putting my book on my lap.

Lukas : "he said he is from beacon academy" I smirk knowing who he is now.

Me : "bring him in" I command, he bowed and left.

( Ozpin's POV)

The butler came again and told me to go in, he lead me to the queen and saw her sitting on her throne,while looking at her hand with a sword on her side, and a book on her lap.

(Pretend there are no strings, and pretend her hair is silver, and there will be no cup of wine, and pretend there is a book on her lap)

Me: 'that must be the queen, but she's so young...'

Butler:"your majesty, he's here." She look at him and nodded.

(Y/N) : "you may leave now, Lukas" he bowed then leave the room. Then the queen looks at me.

Me: "your majesty" I bow to her

(Y/N) : "hello, Professor Ozpin, Why would you want to meet me?" I stand up straight and look at her.

Ozpin : "I've come here to make a proposition"

( (Y/N)'s POV)

After hearing what he said, I was curious.

Me : "I'm listening...."

Ozpin : "I want you, your majesty, to join at beacon" I was confused why would he want me to join at beacon. I uncrossed my legs

Me : "and why is that?" I look at him suspiciously.

Ozpin : "I heard you want to join beacon with a reason" I widened my eyes. I sit up straight and crosses my legs again.

Me : 'd-does he know...?!' I look at him sternly. I clenches my hand, I wanted to know if he knew the reason

Me : "and what's the reason?" I ask calmly but inside, I was irritated. And I unclench my hand.

Ozpin : "I know you know the reason, your highness" he said that while smirking. My eyes twitch

Me : 'h-how.......how did he know?!?!' I clenches both of my hands, and i glares at him. I am now angry

Me : "how did you know, Ozpin...?!" I ask him angrily with my demonic voice. I saw him got surprise of my voice but calmed down.

Ozpin : " I have my reasons, your majesty. And please calm down." I calm down and I sigh.

Me : "Fine.....I'll join your academy in two condition" I look at him seriously.

Ozpin : "and what would be that, your majesty?" He ask while fixing his glasses.

Me : " one: I will visit my realm every weekends, and two: I want a big and private room." I put out my fingers while saying that.

Ozpin : "of course, I'll tell professor Glynda to arrange your room" he smiled while saying that. It's kinda weird that he's smiling at me kindly.

Me : "okay, thank you, you may leave." I was about to read my book again but he spoke.

Ozpin : "by the way, your majesty. You must ride the bullhead." I look at him emotionless.

Me : "hmm......okay, I'll ride the bullhead." He smiled and bow, then he leave.

I called my 3 personal butlers, then they came in the room

Lukas, John, Miguel : "Yes, your majesty?" I look at them, and I uncrossed my legs.

Me : "please pack up my things, I'm going to the beacon academy." I said it emotionless. They nodded and bow, then they leave

I look at my hands and smirked.

Me : 'I'm coming for you now.........................

.............Salem'

Words count: 671 words
————————————————————————
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed, I'll try making more if I have time, by the help of my friend, the next I'll be making the info of the new people.....so yeah, and sorry if your name is there. 😅

Stay tuned!

Lovingly yours,
Author 😘