🔹HOW TO:🔹

🔹Just keep swimming

🔹Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

OK.

When every member is settled, the "book of the month" is selected. We will start by reading at least 10 chapters (prologues are not included as a chapter but must be read regardless) from those selected books, while simultaneously leaving comments (5). All comments must mention the admin, make sure to tag them. So that we can check up on your constructive feedback.

You will have 28 days to read as much as possible of the "book of the month" once you are accepted. At the end of each month, we gather in the discord channel to go over the books. That will be called 'Discussion Day'; it will be held on the last two or three days of the month. Example: 28th, 29th, 30th

You will have the option of being a "Reader only" member if you are not a writer but would like to support other's work. (That is an option included in the Member's Application)

Or, if you are a writer who does not want to submit their work yet for whatever reason you don't have to, you can join as a Reader Only, participate, and support others then when you're ready you can submit your book without having to apply to the book club again. (Remember that once your book is selected for a month's read that does not mean you can leave the book club, everyone must help/read someone else's book at least once)

During this time the authors of the selected books of each month will write out three questions they would like to ask the readers. The questions should be reasonable, straight to the point, and based on the first 10 chapters. Send the questions to The Icey Empire profile via private message at least a week in advance. They will be discussed in the forums on the last day of each month.

✒ A member will be chosen every month as "the best commenter", by the admins.
However, if you would like to nominate someone for their helpful comments you can. That person then has a chance to pick the next "book of the month", only once though.

 That person then has a chance to pick the next "book of the month", only once though