Making up?

Zak's point of view

We finally arrived to Wales (y/h/t) now we've just got to travel to our hotel. Catherine (y/n) was still being quiet, and I'm gonna be completely honest I'm even more worried. I turned around slightly to look at her, we looked at eachother for a couple of minutes before she looked away and looked out of her window.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

Zak: "I'm sorry baby, please talk to me 😔💔 xxxxxxx"

I sent the text and then waited for her to respond, I even looked at her again when I knew she had got and read the text. When she finally looked at me all I can see is pain in her eyes and she showed tiny little bit of anger in them too.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

What am I supposed to say, I'm feeling hurt and kind of angry if I'm honest. I really don't know what to reply back to Zak.

Catherine (y/n): "what is there to say Zak, I'm feeling a bit hurt and actually a little bit angry...I'm sorry I didn't tell you what happened to me at ancient Ram inn ok? I'm sorry. So much has happened since then So it kinda slipped from me. If you don't trust me anymore I completely understand xxxxx"

I sent the text and then carried on looking out of the window and waited for Zak's reply

Zak: "Catherine (y/n)...I told you I fully trust you, I always have and always will. I completely understand why you didn't tell me, alot has happend since then and alot has happend with you and me. Please baby will you forgive me 💔😔 my heart feels like it's breaking because you wouldn't even look at me, talk to me or even reassured me everything is ok. Please tell me....is everything ok with you and me? Xxxxx"

Catherine (y/n): "I don't know baby 😔💔 xxxxxx"

I started to cry again, I really didn't want to reply that but what else could I say...is everything ok with me and Zak.

As I was mentally kicking myself and starting to regret sending Zak that text I felt Jay tap me on my shoulder before he whispered to me

Jay: "Catherine (y/n) I'll look after Cody for you tonight so you and Zak can talk"

Catherine (y/n): "Jay you don't have to, he'll be ok with us"

Jay: "No I insist, I'll look after him. Please... you know Cody will be safe with me, uncle Jay"

I am truly grateful that Jay wants to look after Cody tonight so me and Zak can talk, but I kind of feel guilty as it'll be Jay's first night where he should catch up on lost sleep.

Catherine (y/n): "thanks Jay, I'm very grateful"

Jay: "that's ok anything for my sis, but please...Please work things out with you and Zak"

Catherine (y/n): "Ok, we'll try and work things out"

Zak's point of view

Receiving Catherine's (y/n) text hit me hard like a freight train.

Catherine (y/n): "I don't know baby 😔💔 xxxxxx"

My heart began to break more and more into tiny little piecies. I just want everything to be ok with us two.

I couldn't even reply back to her, I just turned away and looked out of the window, tears started escaping from my eyes and run down my face. I just want to hold Catherine (y/n) in my arms and make everything all better.

15 minutes later we finally arrived at the hotel and we all jumped out of the car and grab our bags. The slow ride up in the elevator to our floor seemed to take forever but it wasn't that slow at all.