Lost

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I just walked and walked. To be honest walking in the rain with a thunderstorm is really soothing after a big outrage. But the sky was getting darker and darker and now I was really starting to get worried, I'm not always a big fan of thunderstorms and this one is getting bad.

I managed to find shelter outside of a store and I called Zak to come and get me.

Zak: "hey beautiful are you ok?"

Catherine (y/n): "No, I'm not ok. I just had a huge argument with my best friends and I got really angry and violent"

Zak: "where are you baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "I don't know"

By this point I knew Zak was starting to get really worried.

Zak: "what can you see by you?"

Catherine (y/n): "ummm actually, your museum"

Zak: "that's good, go to the museum and wait for me there, I'm on my way"

Catherine (y/n): "Zak....I love you"

Zak: "I love you more"

I waited for Zak, as I stood in the parking lot under the shelter I couldn't help but realise this isn't the first time I've become angry or violent. Ok I haven't been violent before but definitely angry, then something in my mind clicked. Oh god did I end up having a attachment from this place after my first tour here. I should really tell Zak.

Before I knew it Zak turned up, he noticed I was soaking wet from the rain. He ran to me and hugged me hard

Zak: "I'm so glad you're ok, I was so worried about you....you're soaking wet, come on let's get you in the car"

I got into Zak's car whilst he put my suitcase in the back of the car. I didn't realise how cold I was feeling until I got into the car and surrended into the warmth of the heating. Zak must be feeling the cold today too as he doesn't normally have the heating on.

Zak got into the drivers side then he turned to face me before he brushed my wet hair away from my face, and kissed me.

Zak: "you're freezing baby, here" Zak took his jacket off and wrapped it around me "keep it on, it'll warm you up".

The bonus part of me being 5ft is that Zak's clothes are long on me and cover me more, at times like these I class it as a blessing.

Zak looked over at me and I think he can tell something wasn't right, whilst he was driving on the way back to his Zak reached over and held my hand.

Zak: "Do you want to talk about it?, I was worried when you told me you got angry and violent"

Catherine (y/n): "I want to talk about it, but...I'm scared"

Zak:"don't be scared baby, I'll help you no matter what"

Catherine (y/n): "but I'm worried it's the same thing your ex's had and you'll get hurt"

Zak: "I won't baby, I'm not gonna lose you, because you are stronger than the rest of them and I know you won't let the demon control you"

Catherine (y/n): "I just feel so weak"

Zak: "you're not baby, you've been through hell and back before baby, and I know you can do it again"

Zak really does have a lot of faith in me, but right now I feel worthless.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak....I think I've got an attachment"

I was not expecting this next bit to happen. Zak all of a sudden pulls into a parking lot and stopped the car in a parking spot, He seemed really upset and rested his head in his hands.