Chapter 2

"look at that cutie. Tessa do you think he is gay," the boy was short, petit, and he had dark brown hair that stopped at the shoulder.

"I don't know. You know these things are hard to tell. Maybe. Just," Alex was already walking over to the guy he was talking about before I could finish my sentences. Typical. I let out I sigh of annoyance. I got up and walked over to the pencil sharpener to eavesdrop on Alex and the boy he liked. Yeah I am such a good friend.

"Hey I am Alex,"

"I am William but call me Will,"

" Well Will I was wondering if you want to go out with me," Man Alex is bold he just asked out a possibly straight guy. If I were him I would rather jump off a cliff.

"What makes you think I like boys," Ooff that's harsh.

"I don't know if you like boys, but I know I like boys, and I find you cute,"

"Well then pick me up today after school at seven here is my number," He garbed Alex's arm and wrote seven digits. If only it was that easy for me. He walked over to me. His chocolate brown eyes staring at me in triumph.

"I got a date tonight," Alex said giddily

"Where are you taking him,"

"I am taking him to Freezzeis,"

"Good idea you can't go wrong with ice-cream,"

The dismissing bell rang. I put my science journal, and my laptop in my backpack.

"See you in English," I said

"See yea,"

I walked to the seconded to last locker by the girls bathroom. I put my combination in, and set my since journal in. I rummage through my mess of a locker to find my math binder. I seriously need to clean this locker out. Than BANG my face slammed into the metal locker next to mine. My face stung than it got lifted off of the locker than back into it again and again. My face hurt like hell.

"Are you sad. Did we hurt you," The oh to familiar voice said. Devan lift my face from the locker to here my replay.

"Just go away. I am about to be late for math," I replied

"I am going to be late for math. Guys we should let her go to math," Mimicked Camoran. Than in a blink of an eye Drew's fist connected with my nose. Blood dripped down to my shirt and onto my hand.

"lets go," Devan said to Drew and Cameron. I entered the bathroom to get some paper towels for my nose. I stopped in my tracks. the school gossip was in front of the sink. I quickly got into the first stall, and stood up on the seat careful to not put my feat in the water.

"Sara did hear Tessa was making out with June. I mean she must be desperate to go anywhere near June. I mean she is fat, ugly, and has horrible breath," What a lying witch with a b. I have not once talked to June. I don't even know my own sexuality.

"Oh my god Alice. How did you know this," said Sara

"I was walking to Mike's car when I saw them it was sick," I can't stand this. Bullies don't bother me, but the lyrics make me want to turn their face inside out. I burst through the stall door in pure rage.

"How dare you lying scumbag! I have not talked to June in my life! I don't even know my on sexuality! How about you stop spreading rumors, and stay out of other people's business! You bastard!" I stopped by the towel dispenser grabbed a few towels for my nose bleed, and stormed out of the bathroom. I head to my locker to get my math binder, and slam my locker door shut in fury.

"Damn," said Blair she was wearing a blue crop top, with her silk blond hair framing her tan face, and short frayed shorts ," what made you so mad." I felt my cheeks warm. I hate it when I blush.

"Nothing that concerns you," I retorted, she just gave me her. I don't believe you, but I don't really now you face. I then walked off to torturer, I mean math.

* * *

"I still can't believe how you got that date. You just walked up to a possibly straight guy, and was like your cute want to date me," I said to Alex as I walk home from a usually horribly day of school.

"Well what can I say. I have an amazing gaydar to see who will make a good boyfriend," Alex replied as he walked up to his front porch, " see you tomorrow, my best friend. I have a date to get ready for."

"I am your only friend," I said

"Ouch!" Alex placed his hands on his chest in a very dramatic way. We than laughed hard. The neighbors probably think we did something stupid. Alex than skipped to the front door, and proceed to yell I am home my amazing family! Dork I thought as I continue to walk home. It did not take long to get home. I only live about three streets away from Alex. It seems like I live only a few streets from everyone I live in a very small town there are only two major neighborhoods. only separated from the main street. In fact the town is so small, there is only one bus, for the people who live on the outskirts of the town. Before I knew it I has home. My mom was in the kitchen next to the sink to great me home like always.

"Hey sweetie how was school learn anything new today," my mom asked

"School was good. learning the same old stuff. I am going to go to my room to read," I walked up the wooden stairs careful of the seventh step that was broken. I flopped on my bed and reached in between the head board and the mattress. I grasped the medium size notebook and pulled it up on my lap. I opened to the first page were it said dear diary I brought the front page to kiss it for good luck that no one finds it. I flipped to the next clean page and start to write. About my horrible day.

AN I saw a lot of grammar mistakes, and I had some new Ideas to add in.