Chapter 1

Chapter 1

" So in conclusion, Isaac Newton's first law is that an object that is not in motion does not move. An object that," the teacher says before she got interrupted by a knock at the door., "Tessa go open the door." I got up from the static seat. My hair sticking to the seat as a got up. Which made my hair a mess. I don't care, so I left it be.

I placed my hand on the cold handel. I pulled the door open to reveal a beautiful girl from the next grade. She was breathtaking. Her chestnut hair cut of by her shoulders. Her amber eyes were shimmering in the artificial light. I suddenly care that my hair was a mess.

"Why are you staring at me like that," she asked I immediately blushed. I then went to take a seat. What is wrong with me. I was staring at her like I stared at Mike, but then when I looked at Mike. I felt nothing I glanced back at her I felt my stomach fly. What is wrong with me this is not supposed to happen. In a blink of an eye I fell hared not for a boy but for a girl. I watched her leave the classroom. I no longer paid attention to what my teacher was saying.

I never saw that girl again. Since then fifth grade turned into a nightmare. I became distant. My so called friends stopped talking to me saying I got boring. Too violent when I got mad. I got more and more stressed over everything. My boyfriend Mike broke up with me saying that I was not committed with our relationship. If that wasn't bad enough Mikes friends Devan, Camoran, and Drew started bullying me. It wasn't that bad though. Don't get me wrong it was terrible. The school out cast Alex started talking to me. I have no one else to talk to, so we became friends. He is now my only friend, I officially hit rock bottom.

AN: Sorry  this chapter is short this is just the intro. Chapter two will be much longer along with the rest of the book. I will try I update every other week. :]