Shit goes down

This was a suggestion from @Aurora-Chan_Here they are cool. Check out one of there stories some time it's worth it. Also don't mind what au the picture is pls.

3rd person prov~

You was holding on to dear life in sans arms. You were glad to see sans with you.
Your eyes got heavier and you felt more and more limp. Sans recognised this cause he rushed out the door. You were finding it hard to breathe so sans teleported yous but you passed out before you could make it to the hospital.

Sans prov~

Once I got Y/n in the hospital I teleported to Tori's house for a little visit..

Frisk prov~

Me and Chara were playing Mario cart and eating chocolate. Goat mum and asgore were at a business meeting or something (the party is over sorry to not mention that) so it was just me, Chara and Asreal who was asleep and man he's a deep sleeper.

While me and Chara were focussing intencly on the game I couldn't help but hear a warping sound in the kitchen but I just ignored it and kept playing cause I was Determined to win.

I was an inch infrount of Chara and so close to the Finnish line but suddenly Chara was magically thrown across the room and out the window to the back yard. I looked Around the room to see what did that then my eyes where met with a very angry sans. Oh shit what did Chara do now, I can't let him hurt her. I thought as sans teleported and I ran towards the back door.

Chara's prov~

"Ow fuck" I gronned as I sat up on the blood drenched grass. " What happened" I said to no one in particular groping my head since that hurt the most. " Heh, that's really funny for you to say kid. Aw what's wrong didn't you think my sudden appearance was shattering. Heh heh your gonna have a bad time. " Answered an all too familiar voice, sans. What did I do now.

When I went to face him I saw to big gaster blasters on eather side of him. Well if Mr 1hp wants a fight well I'll have to give him one.

I stood up and pulled out my other knife while giving him an evil grin, he returned that by giving me his good old trash bag grin. Sans was about to fire his gaster blaster at me when suddenly I heard frisk sprinting towards us yelling. " DON'T ,huff, FIGHT WE CAN ,huff, WORK THIS OUT" they yelled but sans ignored them and took this as an advantage and he fired at me. I didn't even know what I did wrong userlly I forget things easily Eversince I frisk saved me i've been forgetting surtain things.

I dogged the attack with ease and as I was about to strike sans said something. " Why did you do it, why did you hurt them". He said with rage stinging his tone. That's when it hit me, I remember stabbing that stupid human, y/n I think their name and I lost one of my favourite knives to them.

Suddenly frisk stood in front of me blocking me from making my move. " Stop fighting, just tell me what happened and we can work this out". Frisk said in a worried tone anyone could tell she was Determined to stop this fight.

" Frisk ,Chara hurt y/n and now she's gonna have a bad time. You told me she was good again." Sans said in anger and annoyence which pissed me off abit. " I dunno I was board " I said carelessly which put an angered expression on his face which gave me an idea. " What did you like them " I giggled as I saw sans once angered face turn into a blue flustered one. " I-I... THEY ARE A FRIEND " sans yelled " sans you didn't tell me you had a girl friend " frisk said surprised while sans hid his face with his hoodie. He then teleported to who knows where.

" Well that was easy " I said while heading to frisk. They sighed" Why did you do it Chara". Well I saw this coming. " Frisk you know I hate humans but this is the last time ok" . Frisk just walked away. Well she can't be mad at me forever right. " What happened guys why is the window broken" Asreal said tiredly while rubbing his eyes. Wow he wakes up now out of all times. " Ask frisk I said then headed towards the house.

765 words

This is a big chapter but I do it for you readers. Well good day people and remember to comment ideas and what I could do better.

Bye~