bad time

Sans prov~

When I hung up to y/n's phone call I got a sense that they were in trouble. On the phone call they sounded hurt and scared so in no time I teleported to Y/n's apartment.

When I was at the door I could faintly hear sobs and sharp breathing. I step closer to the door to hear if anyone else was in there. When I did I felt something wet under my slipper, I look down to see it was fresh blood. With that I instantly kick the door open.

"Y/N", I yelled and abruptly made my way in the house. I look over to where I can hear harsher breathing. There was a trail of blood leading there as well.

I followed the blood only to find y/n on the floor clenching their hands on their stomach sobbing and breathing harshly.

My heart stopped at the site of them, and with no hesitation I picked up y/n bridal style. They yelped in pain as I did that. They were surprisingly lite seeing as they are half my size. They put one arm around me for comfort and the other was still on their gut. I then teleported to the hospital.

At that moment I y/n fell limp. I look down to see them pale and unconscious I then rushed to the hospital reseption and they took them in. I could only wait outside their room while they fix their wound. I was so worried and determined to find out what happened.

Time skip 3 hours~

" Sir you can see your friend now", a nurse said and I haistly made in y/n's room going straight to their hospital bed.

She was half unconscious and looked really pale. " Y/n what happened, w-why was there a knife in your stomach", I managed to choke out without yelling at them. " C-chara" was all they managed to say. My eye sockets go blank and I grit my teeth in angry. " That bitch is gonna have a bad time", I whisper under my breath before I teleport.

354 words

Sorry for the short chapter I'm just really tired...

Bye~