Chapter 4 - The Lakeshore Strangler -

Your POV

"And I thought my day was already fucked up..." you whispered as you could just stare at the murderous doll in front of you. Not being able to move a single muscle.

"What, no screaming or running away? I knew you would be fun kid",  he cackled in a raspy men's voice which didn't even sounded the slightest like the childish voice you heared from the doll yesterday. It took all your guts to actually get the next words out of your mouth. "E- Excucse me, but wha- , who  are you? How is this even possible? Am I already seeing things?" you asked half directed to him and half to yourself. In response you got an outbursting, roaring laughter from him which really startled you but in the same time you kind of admired his voice. Wait, why were you thinking this?! This thing is some creepy ass walking and talking doll. What the fuck (Y/N), you're really going crazy, aren't you? Fortunately his deep voice brought you out of your thoughts as he praized himself: "Well, babes consider yourself blessed by my fucking awesone presence, I am the notorious Lakeshore Strangler Charles Lee Ray! But my friends call me Chucky" he winked. "And you may help me visit a good ol' friend of mine, if you wanna survive the night." At the last part he directed his sharp knife at his throat and made a slitting motion.

"My name is actually (Y/N)"...you told him quietly...but fearing he would rage out you quickly added "B-but I am not stupid enough to disobey you, I heared of you and your murders and I don't really wanna die just yet." "That's a clever move for you BITCH, but never tell me what to do or how to call ya! Understood, shitface?! He yelled at you which made you shiver in fear.

Damning yourself for your stupidity you did what you could best...apologizing. "I-I'm s-so sorry Chucky. I will do anything you say".  You tried to calm him. This time an apology actually made sense, you almost laughed to yourself.   "See, that's what I wanted to hear kid. Now let's go..you got a car or somethin'?" "Yes, sure", you quickly responded and started to turn on your heel to get your keys and boots. "Wait!..not so fast kid. Come and pick me up. It would be really suspiscious if I walked behind you and we wouldn't want that, would we (Y/N)?" he grinned. "Also, if you make any wrong turn, I'll slit ya throat, is that clear?" "Yes, Chucky." Hesitantly you eventually got to your couch and awkwardly picked him up like a toddler. A blush rising to your cheeks, geez that was strange. He wrapped his arms around your neck to secure himself from falling.  Your blush not staying unnoticed. "Hah, like what you see sweetcheeks?". Trying to avoid eyecontact you just ignored him while you nervously slipped in your boots and snatched your keys from your bat-key-board. Luckily nobody saw you two on your way to your little blue volkswagen. After you sat Charles in the passenger seat and put the keys in the ignition you asked: "So where does this "friend" of you live?" Chucky gave you some instructions and you just tried to drive as normal as possible. Completely forgetting about your surroundings you just noticed that Chucky turned on your car-radio which was connected to your usb-stick as "Bad things" from Wednesday 13 started. "At least you have a nice music-taste, kid..never thought ya would be into this." he chuckled. "Shit I totally forgot about the music" you thought a bit embarassed. Mostly people where frightened or disgusted by your taste in music or left hurting remarks that girls or women shouldn't listen to such "noise". A small smile found it's place on your smooth, pink lips at his compliment.

That's it, the 4th chapter is online. Down here you can find the song that they're listening to in the car. Gosh I love this song and it's lyrics. I think it matches Chucky very good! ;) Also the editing is very well done in this tribute. Shoutout to "Doyoulovemereek" from youtube.

Please leave a comment, this would help me pretty much to get better. :3