who are you guys? part 3

Maybe three parts of the same title may be a lot and maybe I'm almost there with the introduction of the characters so hang on tight because it will get better.

-*-

Everyone was on the lunch area and team SCLT were talking how they got beaten and wanting revenge while snow wasn't eating just poking her food.

Toby: I wont forget how that pink haired girl deafeated me.

Claud: aww are you mad

Toby: shut up claud! At least I didn't lose that quick.

Claud: in my defense that bluenett was quick and I don't know who can she did that breakdance move.

Layla: well at least you didn't got punch multiple times and then one powerful one in the got that broke your aura.

Ruby: was she able to break your aura!

Layla: yes and she did the same Kick that Snow does.

Yang: another copycat!

Layla: that's what I think but she said that (Y/N) through her that kick.

Blake: (Y/N)? And who is he?

Layla: well he is the armor guy name ZI-O

Snow after hearing that name she stands up and gets hurt because she wasn't completely heal after that kick from ZI-O.

And everyone notices this.

Yang: sis are you alright?

Snow: yes I just need some fresh air that's all. And I want to be alone.

Cardin: is someone mad because you lose.

Snow doesn't said nothing.

Cardin: I knew that you a

Cardin wasn't able to finish his sentence because Snow does her famous kick that everyone knows.

And with that knocks him out. And everyone notices that she have a sad expression on her face. And they heard something that surprise them.

Snow: who can someone else can do my brother's kick.

And she leaves the cafeteria.

Yang: her what?