Chapter 4

Rynn pov
So guess what my idiot of a brother enrolled me in to the local public high school (picture of school at top). So now I get to go to school. Which I haven't done for you now since I was 9. When I was taken out it was because that stupid drunk of a father mysteriously died by yours truly. I went to a foster home until I was 15 and then got a lot of jobs to pay for a cheap apartment. Them a old friend of mine got me a job at that club for a few weeks which turned into months and then a year. The. I got a job at a bar and I dated the owners son for a few months then broke it off cause he cheated on me. Oh well watcha gunna do.

Cassidy and Paula were beyond happy that they decided to get me dolled up for my first day at Griffin High School home of the mighty lions. They picked out a creamed colored dress with small black sparrows on it covered my shoulders. Black ankled heeled boots and a gold bracelet and gold sparrow earrings. (All the clothes are inspired by Pinterest!) Cassidy wore a blue mid elbow top with a faded pink mid thigh floral skirt with cute nude ballet flats and red stud earrings. Paula outfit was simple in her opinion it was a long chevron black dress with black sandals a gold and pink big neck less and pink dangled earring. We all went with a natural look with hair and make up.

We all took our own cars cause Paula has dance practice after school, Cassidy has soccer practice and I wanted to check out the cheer team. I might not seem preppy or have any school spirit, but hey I can do numerous flips and I can do the splits. So why not. Paula warned me that the captain was a bitch and a Barbie she also had minions which was the whole team except for a few girls and four of the guys. We got to the school parked in the shade and they took me to the office. Once the lady gave me my schedule Cassidy and Paula took it looked at it and smiled. Forgot to mention we're juniors. We have seven periods. I have honors English first, algebra 2 second, study hall third, break, history forth, gym fifth, lunch, art sixth and science seventh. Since today was Monday we started with the A schedule which all the classes are the same. ( B and L will be for break and lunch). Tuesday will be the B schedule where the first three will stay the same but the last four will change so it'll go 1,2,3,B,5,6,L,7,4. Wednesday 1,2,3,B,6,7,L,4,5. Thursday 1,2,3,B,7,4,L,5,6. Then Friday is the same as Monday 1,2,3,B,4,5,L,6,7. It'll get confusing I know. Turns out I have my 1,2,5 and 7 with Paula and 1,3,and 4 with Cassidy. So my sixth period class I have no friends great just great. Somy first five periods dragged on it seem like forever until break or lunch. So many guys asked me out. Guess what they were humans, but I declined all of them and told them I'm already taken. Even though it's not official. I have art next and I'm somewhat excited. The class room was cool the walls were actually painted on and the tables were like those science tables. They weren't just one solid black color they were really messy. So you couldn't really see the black. The stools were funky some green, red, blue, and purple. I guess the teacher was running late guess he/she was in the room yet. Right as I said it the teacher walked in wearing a colorful outfit and a used to be white apron. Her hair was up in a messy bun she looked like a cool teacher.
"Ok class, today we have a new student ms. Rynn Richmond and today I want you all to draw the first animal that comes to your head!" She announced. She walked over to me and handed me a purple sketch book that say. Mrs. Emerson art teacher. So of course the first animal to come to my head was a wolf. After the bell rang we turned in our sketch books that she would grade and head to our different classes. I don't want to bor y'all with science so the rang at 2:30 say it was time to get the hell out of here. I went to the girls locker room and changed into a neon sports bra black spandex and a loose green crop top. That showed off my amazing eight pack stomach. I met one of the cheerleaders earlier her name is Alice and we became fast friends. She actually looks like the cartoon character Alice. Cool right? She put my hair up into a high ponytail with a huge ass bow. It was bigger than my head. Like damn!!!

We walked into the gym together and I saw Paula stretching with the dance team so I gave a little wave. When we joined the group I met the biggest bimbo bitch in the world her name is Jordan captain of the cheer team. I thought I couldn't do anything, but I showed her wrong after I did a back tuck, handstand, front walk over, cartwheel, toe touch, pike, right hurdler, back flip, left hurdler, ground scropeian, ground heel stretch, and do a full up stunt. Everyone in the gym was dead silent and even Jordan's jaw was on the floor and walked out. Paula and the dance team and everyone else on the cheer team lifted me up in the air and cheer.
Alice came up to me and said "I think you made a new enemy." We all brushed out laughing and even some of her minions were laughing.
They showed me some cheers and the dance routine. They been working on I suggested to add some flips jumps and a few more stunts. Practice ended and 6 and princess Jordan never came back. I was the last one home. I was so warn out. Keith made dinner for everyone but I only grabbed a banana and headed to take a shower. Do homework and go to bed. So stripped out of the work out clothes took a hot shower and changed into a big T-shirt and cheeky panties. Bow was in Caine's room rummaging in the trash. I finished all my home and snuggled into my bed and passed out night night.