Chapter 109: Worlds Apart-Epilogue

AN:// this song right above is called worlds apart. The band is called Seven lions it's like zedd. So if you like zedd music then go ahead and listen to it! This song gave me an inspiration to start this story so.

3 YEARS LATER:

Tris
Today is Me and tobias 3 year wedding anniversary. me and Tobia have a 2 year old daughter named Alexa. I put her in her crib since she is really tired. I kiss her on the cheek. She has bright blue eyes like tobias and blonde hair like me.

"Sweet dreams sweetheart" I say

I walk downstairs and I walk to the kitchen to wash the dishes. The water runs down my hands and I hear the door open and I find its tobias. I shut the water off and I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"How was work?" I say

"It was okay, can we go to the balcony I wanna give you something" he says

"Sure" I say

+++

We walk up to the balcony and tobias holds my hand. Then he opens my hand and puts a sliver necklace in my hand.

"What is it?" I say

"It was your mothers necklace" he say

"My mothers?" I say

"Yeah, your father Andrew gave it to her As a present to show how much he loved her" he smiles

"Wow" I gasp

"Do you wanna wear it?" He says

"Sure" I say

I turn around and I lift my hair up so he can put it on. I hear a clip and I let my hair drop. He smiles at me and then kisses my forehead.

"I will love you for a thousand years" he says

"And I will cherish those years as much as I can" I say

I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. All these years I thought life was just putting yourself to save another persons life. I was wrong you can be selfless at the same time. I know I'm not alone this world, I have tobias, my friends, and Alexa. Ever since I met tobias I never thought I would ever fall in love with him. He made me into a brave person, he made me a better person. Nothing will ever spilt us, even when we're worlds apart.

THE END