Chapter 85: its happening already?

Tris POV:

I wake up to a loud beeping sound I open my eyes and see tobias sitting beside me on a chair. I touch his hand and he brushes my hair.

"Your okay" he whispers

"What happened?" I say

"Your microchip somehow told you to faint" he says

"How?" I say

"I don't know tris" he says

"Oh" I say

"Go back to sleep okay" he smiles

"Okay" I say

I close my eyes and I fall back asleep I. The darkness of the infirmary.

+++

I feel all of a sudden very hot. Maybe dauntless put the heat up to high. I open my eyes and I see fire. Tobias is sleeping on my stomach. I shake him and he opens his eyes.

"Huh?" He says

"Tobias there's a fire we have to go now" I say

I sit up and I put on my combat boots as fast as I can. We start to run out of the infirmary. Then we reach stairs of reach the nearest exit. But the fire is covering the nails.

"I have an idea" I say

"What is it?" He says

"I can use my belt and this keychain thing to zip line down the railing" I say

"Okay" he says

He hooks my belt onto the railing and I grab onto his waist. we slide down and I start to walk out to the exist. I get hooked onto a metal piece. Tobias thinks I'm with him but I'm not. I scream for his name and there's no answer. I see a piece of wood land on my thigh and I scream bloody murder. I unhook from the piece and I scoot to the wall since I don't have a lot of energy. There's a hole in my pants and blood there. When I touch it hurts so much. Tears start to come down my face. It's happening already Mathew is out to get us.

______________________

Vote and comment!

-Nikki