Prologue

What this young girl saw in front of her, surely wasn't something meant to be seen by an 18 years old girl. The girl, who had only recently started to work for her new boss, ready to be a great secretary. She wasn't to keen on accepting that job at first, but getting into Hyperion surely was something which made her accept the bad circumstances her job gave her.

First, she went up to his office. He had called her. „Mr. Tassister?" She said, waiting for a reply, which she would never get. "Mr. Tassiter, are you there?" But the answer she wanted to hear would never arrive. Instead, it was someone completely else who answered, that's why she went to look if things were alright. Now all she was left with was a horrific murder-scene and her co-worker. She did not know how to put this picture in order.

Her boss was an awful man. He never treated her good, he had her do things that no one else would and even layed hands on her from time to time, but that's definetely not what he deserved.

"Mr Tassiter's been replaced sweetcheecks." Her new CEO said. "Starting today, you're working for me."

"Who is- John is that you?" The secretary asked in a shocked voice. The man, who had just strangled the former Hyperion CEO, simply answered with: "Call me Jack, honey. Handsome Jack."