The Crush! (R - KNJ)

Attention!

This is a BxG imagine, so please don't read it if you feel uncomfortable!

mehxo_21

I hope you enjoy your request!

Kendall's POV

Y/F/N top singer at the moment and my crush ever since I laid my eyes on him.
He is literally the man every girl wants, he's kind, funny, caring, handsome and very talented.

There are a few people who know about my crush on him, Hailey and Justin know. Since Justin and Y/N are great friends Hailey and Justin are always trying to set us up.
The problem is that I get very shy when I'm around Y/N, he always manages to make me blush and the worst part is that Y/N is very affectionate towards people so he's always touching and hugging everyone, including me!

Today Hailey and Justin are going to throw a party at their house and me and Y/N were invited of course. You may be asking yourself "Why is THE Kendall Jenner so insecure about Y/N?" The answer is simple. Y/N always seems to notice every girls beauty, like Gigi for example...He always tells her that she has beautiful eyes, or Hailey who is always praised by having a perfect skin and body, but the thing is that he never complimented me!

I'm gonna make sure that he compliments me today. I put on my best dress and some make up, make my hair and head downstairs to grab my car's keys, once I grab them I head to my car and start to drive to Justin and Hailey's house.

After a few minutes I arrive at their house, as soon as I park I see Y/N's car making me smile and blush a little just by the tought of him driving that amazing car.

I get out of my car and walk to the house's door, before I could even press the doorbell Hailey opens the door with a big smile. "Damn, someone's ready for seduction games!" She says smiling and hugging me. I chuckled a little and smile at her. "This is honestly my last shot. If he doesn't notice me this time I'm seriously giving up." I tell her sighing a little. "Calm down, everything is gonna work out." She says leading the way to where our friends were.

"Damn Kenny! Looking awesome." Anwar says recieving a slap on his shoulder from Dua. "Ouch!" He says caressing his shoulder and making me laugh.

Y/N's POV

"Thanks Anwar!" She thanks him smiling. She was looking like a fuckin' goddess. I swear to God that if I die right now I'll die happily 'cause I'll be looking at the most beautiful view as I do so. "You look stunning!" I blurted out without realizing. She blushed and looked down smiling.

Honestly I've never complained Kendall before 'cause c'mon...It's Kendall Jenner, she knows she's gorgeous, but damn that dress though.
"Thanks!" She says smiling shyly.
Being this good looking should be illegal or something, like Jesus fucking Christ.

(...A few hours later...)

The party was good, but everyone was already pretty drunk so I just went to the pool area and sitted close to it. I put my feet in the water and feel most of the stress going away. "Can I join you?" A voice asks behind me. I look around just to see the goddess herself smiling at me. "Sure!" I tell her smiling too. She sits in the same way I did and look at the stars. "Today was the first time you ever complimented me." She blurts out suddenly. "Wait...Wha-What do you mean?" I ask her surprised and confused. "I honestly thought you didn't like me. You always said nice stuff to the other girls, but not to me." She answers looking at me.

Now that's something I was NOT expecting from The Kendall Jenner. "Oh...I just thought that you knew you were beautiful, like c'mon, you're Kendall Jenner; the most beautiful woman in the world!" I tell her smiling. She blushes and looks down to her feet. "You think so?" She asks me cutely. "Who doesn't?" I ask her back. "What if I told that you've been my crush ever since we met?" She asks shyly.

My eyes widened, could my crush be saying that she has a crush on me? Thank you God, I love you!
"I would have to tell you that I feel the same way towards you!" I answer bluntly. Suddenly I feel a pair of soft lips on mine, I grab her face carefully with one of my hands to make the kiss deeper.

Her hands went to my neck and my free hand went to her thigh, things were getting pretty heated until all of our friends start to scream "Finally!" and jump in the pool. Kendall and I laugh and I look at her with a devilish smirk. "No, Y/N don't do it!" She says laughing. I pick her up bridal style and jump with her in the pool.

"Who would've thought that I would kiss my lifetime crush?!" I tell her grabbing her face and caressing it. "Not me, 'cause I can't believe it either!" She smiles and kisses me, but this time calmly.

I'm gonna marry this woman!