Chapter 2 ; memories

"Oh god , I can't believe it is this real?? Wait no is this a dream ? " Lily just can't believe this is actually happening .

"No Lily it's not " Luke giggles .

Oh god his voice is deeper than the ocean itself . I missed him so much i wish i could hug and squeeze him in my arms right now but i shouldn't do that right ? We just met tho . Lily calm down my god .
Lily babbles to herself .

"Oh Lily you have no idea how i truly missed you for the past 15 years . I've waited for this moment every day , i just came back from europe because i begged my mother to visit this town . You really have no idea how i wanted to hug you so bad right now . I mean , you're a young lady now I can't do anything i want haha..sorry i talked too much..right?" He apologised .

"Do you..want to?" Lily asked

"Shall we?" answered Luke.

They hugged each other and felt genuinely grateful and value that moment every second .

Suddenly Lily's phone rings . They let go of each other and started to feel awkward.

Oh it's mom .

"Mom? Yeah? Now? Alright bye, see you"
Her mom told her to come home right now because it's already past her curfew .

"Oh no it's already 12.30am my curfew is on 12.00am it's nice meeting you , again i mean .
See you when i see you Luke ! " Lily took her belongings and was about to run out of the stadium but Luke stopped her .

"WAIT LILY ! CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER PLEASE?" Luke asked .

Lily's flustered. "Y-yes , sure why not"
My heart is going to pop out of my chest at this rate calm down Lily he's only asking for your number not to date you pft .

"Thank you , see you later !" Luke's feeling very happy to meet his old friend. His first love to be honest .

"Yeap byee" Lily ran out of the stadium and head straight to home .

Lily's POV
I arrived at home and went straight to my bedroom on tiptoes . Thank god my mom is asleep . I would've been spanked if she wasn't. Yes . I'm a 21 years old . I sat on my bed , took out my phone and stare at Luke's number . Should i message him? Or should i ask him for a meal ? No no i should wait right ? He's the one who should ask me out..right? Ughh i don't even know anymore!! let's just sleep shall we ,, Lily sleep lily sleep..

Luke's POV
I still can't believe it. I found her. My childhood best friend , my first love, my..everything... oh god thank you so much. Should i..call her? But it's late tho. I'll just call her tomorrow i guess . She's probably asleep now right? okay Luke sleep sleep ...

Chapter 2, end
To be continued