"Than—"

"Natsu!! Is this your giiiiiirrrrrlllllfriend~~~" nonononononono... GO AWAY  YOU WEIRDO!!!

Natsu let out a tired sigh while grabbing his baby back, wrapping it around his own neck, "yes dad... this is my girlfriend, Y/n."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Dragneel!" You greeted, a kind smile lacing your features. Natsu's father came from behind him, placing a hand on Natu's head, ruffling it. Natsu was trying to hide a childish smile, but failed, his grin appeared while looking up at his dad.

"Let's drop the formalities, shall we! Call me Igneel, or Dad whichever you prefer!!" And as soon as Natsu's smile appeared, it was gone. While you on the other hand, had a red face, thinking embarrassment is the worst..., "please Com'on in!!" Natsu moved aside, allowing you to pass through the door way, when you got through, you saw a beautiful, quaint house which also looked comfortable. But then, "Natsu a word." Igneel's voice turning serious in 0.2 seconds, he was practically having a star down with Natsu.

Natsu let out, yet another tired sigh, "coming..." Natsu said, leaving his previous position of admiring you, to talk to his dad, and once he was alone with him, he asked, "can I help you?" Igneel then pinned Natsu to the wall, looking him dead in the eyes while placing his head on Natsu's. There was a couple of minutes of intense staring until...

"She's pretty." Igneel's voice becoming softer, nicer and more playful.

Without even changing his face Natsu replied with, "You think I don't know that..." he wasn't saying it in a rude way, but just barely wanting to be apart of this.

"Can I have her!?" Igneel asked, his face soon scrunching up into a playful smile, Natsu's face looked like the embodiment of WHAT THE HELL!?!?, "Calm down boy, I'm only messing with ya!" Igneel added, Natsu's face looking more irritated than before, but still trying to hide a smile.

"Dad, you have serious problems..." Igneel was left with his quiet laughter, while Natsu slipped around him making his way back to you. But what he wasn't ready for, was you talking to Zeref... notgoodnotgoodnotgood Natsu started speed walking to you, grabbing your wrist turning around and making a bee line to his room. Natsu gently pushed you in while you were looking beyond confused, and before he could get in Igneel called his name.

"Natsu, go get her tiger!!" His face in a massive smile, laughing all his worries away. Natsu rolled his eyes before interring the room and slamming the door behind him, then letting out a tired sigh.

"Natsu, what are you doing?" You asked, following him with your eyes while he walked around the flamed design room.

"Saving my dignity.." he replied in a disappointed voice, he walked over to a small desk with a wheelchair, plopping down on it while you took a seat on his bed, "Y/n, could you sing to me before you go?"

"Uhhh, sure..."

While the two of you were talking, Igneel was standing with his arms crossed and a happy smile on his face, down the hall from Natsu's room, but still watching the door. "Zeref, come with me." He said, Zeref let out a sigh, grabbed a bottle of coke and followed his father down the hall to just in front of Natsu's door.

"What are we doing?"

"Look!" Igneel got as close as he could to the door, placing his ear on it, "if we do this we can hear what they are saying!!"

"You're a creep, you know that." Igneel pouted at the comment before Zeref opened the coke, taking a big gulp of it, watching his father acting like a child.

"Anyway... I think she's going to sing!"

"Natsu did say she was good..."

"Then come and listen boy!" Zeref let out a tired sigh, walking closer to the door and pressing his ear up against it.

"Any song?" You asked, leaning on your hand with your legs crossed.

"Sure." Natsu replied, turning his chair so that it was facing the laptop on the desk.

"F/s." Favourite song

"Alright." He started tapping away at the computer, trying to find the song and once he did you started to sing. You both had fun with it while Igneel and Zeref were listening in, trying to get the best out of it they could. Once you were done singing, Natsu's door flew open, almost breaking off the hinges.

"WO-HOOO GOOOOO Y/NNNN!!!" They both yelled, Igneel's voice overpowering Zeref's monotone one. Your face grew in shock as you looked at them clapping, I thought it was only Natsu!!

"WERE YOU TWO EAVESDROPPING?!?!" Natsu shouted, standing up quickly from the chair glaring daggers at them. Zeref took this open thingy of silence and ran out the door, almost stumbling on his way to his room, locking the door and doing his own thing. "Dad." Natsu said, his voice abnormally deep and animal like. Igneel quickly ran out the door, running back to the kitchen/lounge area. "Sorry about them, they're... weird..." he said, Natsu's voice turning back to normal.

"It's okay, well I better get going before Laxus gets worried." After saying that, you gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, which he wasn't expecting, "Bye Natsu."

"Bye, Y/n~~" he replied, you walked out his room saying bye to Igneel on your way out and making your way home. Damnit... it's getting dark... you let out a sigh and teleported home, not wanting to walk the whole way. When you got home you knocked on the door, and were met by Gramp's small figure.

"Finally, you're back!!" He exclaimed, letting you in, "you better have not done anything weird with that Dragneel kid."

"Haha. Don't worry, I'm fine." You walked back into the warmth of your house, grabbing some pre-made dinner and then going to bed. Today was a long day...

Sorry again that took longer than expected, and tomorrow is the first day of school, but at least it's the last term so bless. But then there are exams and the next year so... oof. LOVE YOU BAIII!!!