2

I've seen a lot of crazy shit in my time living here: the mad old woman always eating roaches behind the dumpster; the scary old man who manages to stab any child with his walking stick..um they should do something about him, and the unimaginable hate the people in Jackson City has for anyone who's "different."

But this, this right here, takes the cake. It's 2020, a whole new fucking decade, and people are still so fucking homophobic but this is just... animalistic.

No sorry, animals have more heart then the people in here, it's wrong for me to compare horrifying behaviour to an animal's, the stray dog that bites my pants has shown me more kindness than these people.

Just because it's inhuman behaviour doesn't mean that it's animal behaviour, in fact, it's more human than animal. Because only humans would hurt each other like this.

"Are you sure of what you saying?" Mrs Rolins questions the panting freshman in front of her.

It is the end of the school day and Farren and I were discussing very important matters that involve the little stunt she pulled in the classroom. Not only do I have to try and not jump Jung every time he smiles at me but now I have to talk to him about my favourite subject.

Remind me why I'm still living.

"Y-yes ma'am. The principal wants everyone at the school's hall right now." Robin says. Jackson City is a small town, everyone knows everyone and Robin Boer was known by everyone as the second youngest child of the mayor. He looks at me, looks back down and mutters, "that includes you, s-sir."

I roll my eyes and look at Farren, "We not done with this topic." She smiles at me innocently and I head towards the hall.

I knew there was a disease living in Jackson City but I didn't know it could upgrade itself into something so vial.

When I reach the hall everyone moves for me to pass through, being the worst boy in this town comes with its advantages. For example, no one ever messes with me.

Even the freshmen know the drill: when Mason Longwood passes through the hallway you push your backs against the wall and look down.

Or you get shot. It was that simple.

I sit on the right side of the hall, the first step of the benches left for me alone no one sits here other than me. Long story short I pushed a girl down the steps because she tried to suck me off, it was not the time for a blowjob but she wouldn't listen.

Now no one bothers to sit on the first step.

I stare in front of me while the wingless demons make noise about the reason we were here.

A lesbian couple got shot right in front of our school.

Insert fake gasp, honestly it's not surprising anymore, things like this always happen every year but it was always gay couples. Boy loving boy, not girl loving girl.

The girls here didn't have the balls to fight lesbian couples so they wouldn't bother to harm them, and the boys are just like every other male creature you'd see. They found two girls kissing hot-- so why would they try to kill their source of good masturbation? Yet two boys holding hands disgusts them.

I sigh just thinking about it. Humans, so complex but simple.

My dad used to tell me that he was ashamed to be categorized as a Homo sapien, he wished he was with eagles that went with the Law of Nature, not some hairless monkeys who created their own shitty laws.

Laws that were meant to protect us and every living thing who roamed before us but no, we have idiots as rulers.

A tap on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts, I notice the entire school is quiet and looking my way. I raise an eyebrow at them before glancing and meeting grey eyes. You've got to be kidding me!