1

"Greece-san, where are you?"
Japan was currently looking for his usually sleepy friend. They were in the middle of a world meeting when he started panicking and ran out, that was two hours ago. Japan rounded the corner and bumped into Turkey,
"Any luck?"
The bigger man asked.
"No"
"Dang it"
he sighed,
"well we'd better keep looking."

The duo passed an alleyway and heard a whimper,
"Wha-"
"shhh!"
Japan stumbled as Turkey pulled him over, the smaller man then noticed the odd statues lining the street, each one with a look of terrified horror on their faces, 'What happened here?' He thought, moments later noticing a trembling figure curled into a ball, with another standing over it. Upon closer inspection he recognized the runaway Grecian as the one curled up, also recognizing the scarf the other had. 'Russia!' He figured Turkey worked it out too, hearing him gasp in surprise. That or he noticed all the statues.

Turning his attention to the two others, he could just barely make out their whispered conversation.

"It's okay, da. You didn't mean to do this-"
"But I did and now they're stone statues! I-I'm a monster."
"No you're not, you can still change them back, you've done it before."
"But-but what if it doesn't work this time? What if the others find out?! What if-"
"No more 'what if's' things will be alright."
Russia said with a smile, a smile that had no childish undertone to it.

The two intruders gasped, those statues were... people? They must've said it out loud because not five seconds later they heard an all too familiar "KolKolKolKol!"
This time even slower and more menacing.
"What are you doing here? Do you want broken faces~?"

"N-no we were looking for Greece but seeing as you already found him we'll be leaving now."
Turkey answered, panicking a little,
"How much did you hear?"
"Wh-"
"How much. Did. You. Hear."
All three turned to look at Greece, his eyes covered by his hair.
"Answer me, how much did you hear? How much are you going to tell the others? That I turn people to stone? That I'm a monster? Tell me!!"
Greece was yelling at this point, tears streaming down his face.
"We heard enough to know that you didn't want this to happen." Japan answered, calm as possible.
"And we won't tell the others, right Turkey?"
He nodded,
"How do we know that without proof?" Russia asked.
"Because,"
Japan walked forward towards Greece, who was still curled up and crying,
"We're your friends."
He finished as he hugged him.
"I don't know about friends, but yeah." Turkey also joined the hug, Russia was pulled in next. Greece still keeping his eyes fixed on the ground. They cuddled for about five minutes before they decided to head back, Russia carrying Greece the entire way back. The latter sleeping peacefully knowing that his secret was kept safe. Although partly because if I know anything, crying that much really tires you out.