chapter 2

Artem Nikolaev Aslanov POV:

I've just returned from Moscow Russia after having a meeting with my grandfather and father about our shipments and weaponry. It seems the Italian's are trying to intervene with our shipments along with stealing a lot of our drugs, making us lose about 3.4 million. They have caused a lot of problems and we have decided that we should take them out, my grandfather said he has a friend who's family is known assassins and he will contact him to see if we can get some extra help, it would be handy to have a skilled assassin on our side my gramps said that he's never seen people to fight like them and that its pretty much impossible to take them out.

I really respect my grandfather he built this mafia up from the ground. He got the men to respect him and he re-made the russian mafia to what it is now, the biggest no one messes with us. The love I have for that old man is unreal, I can barely go one week without calling him whether it's just asking about he's day or asking advice about something or just to catch up. He basically brought me up, my father was to busy running the mafia when I was a kid he never had much time for me or my brother and sisters but my grandfather taught me everything he gave me my first ever gun it was a family heirloom a .357 Magnum revolver and my first knife was a cold steel GI tanto fixed 7" carbon steel blade with cordura sheath. I put them both in a box in my office so I can give them to my sons when I have kids. He showed me all he's techniques in fighting to shooting, throwing knives and how to get information out of people even to running the shipments. The main thing he showed me is that we protect our family and if anyone messes with our family they don't live much longer.

I've left my underboss/best friend Elijah running things till I got back, hopefully nothing major has happened wile I was gone, I'm meeting him at the undergrounds my best fighter is gonna be there he's undefeated and it's the main fight tonight, I've put 2 million down on he's name Black Demon he is gonna make me a lot of money tonight.

"Boss we're here" my driver tells me. As I get out I see Elijah waiting for me "hey Nik, I heard some other undefeated fighter is here to take on Black Demond, its gonna be one hell of a fight." He says as we walk in, the place is jam packed with people betting on who they think is gonna win and others drinking and chatting.

I make my way to my usual booth and me and my men sit down Elijah to my right. A waitress comes over " hi, can I get you guys anything to drink tonight" I noticed she pushed her chest up and is trying to act innocent in what she is doing but it doesn't work on me, most women come onto me because they want my money but they never get far. " I'll have a scotch." I say not even looking at her and the rest of my men all order drinks as we wait for the heavyweight fights to begin.

As I look around my eyes lock with the most enchanting turquoise eyes that belong to an extremely sexy woman, with dark long brown her past her ass almost at the back of her knees, and a curvy figure. I then notice how she's dressed in gym wear with spandex shorts that show off her ass lovely. I look at her eyes, does she not know who I am clearly as she keeps staring back I notice the little twinkle of mischief clearly she's up to something.

My men don't even look me in my eyes unless they are spoken to it's disrespectful unless they are one of my trusted men they never look me in the eye and yet this woman seems to think its okay she then dose something I definitely didn't expect she smirks, and to top it off she winks and blows me a kiss and turns around just as they are announcing the winner who just happens to be my very own fighter Black Demond. The announcer then ask "DOES ANYONE DARE TO CHALLENGE THE UNDEFEATED BLACK DEMOND!!!" The crowd starts going quite waiting for some one challenge him but no one ever does. "I'll CHALLENGE HIM" I look the see the woman with the turquoise eyes, she makes her way into the ring. Elijah being Elijah then says " That ass tho" my men lightly laugh finding it funny how some woman no one has ever seen thinks she can take my fighter down. " she's up to something" I say Elijah looks at me " what do you think she's up to, she doesn't look like she knows how to fight do you think maybe she's with the Italians or something." I look back over to see her shout at Black Demond who has started to walk away " WHAT ARE YOU SCARED I MIGHT WIN" she's taunting him, daring him almost to fight her." you seriously think you could beat me. I mean please look at you a scrawny little girl like you I could snap you in two." I get the feeling that there's more to this woman that meats the eye, especially when she had that look of mischief in her eyes, is this what she was planning to do. " Oh please try me bi*ch, I can see all your weak point from here and we aren't even fighting I mean your stance was all wrong from your first fight to your last, they where all pathetic" She says, I personally train with Black Demond he's one of my trusted men he's real name is Gerald, and although he's not as good as me, he's a very good fighter and good at hiding he's week spots so the fact she noticed tells me she extremely well trained. " Elijah find out who that woman is." He reply's straight away " Yes Boss, quick question though is it just me or does she seem really well trained, I mean now looking she definitely has some muscles there and her confidence tells me this isn't her first fight."  I just nod and continue to watch." YOU LITTLE BIT€H COMING ON UP HERE THINKING YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!ALRIGHT I'LL SHOW YA IM GONNA PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE FOR DISRESPECTING ME LIKE THAT!" Thats the one thing Gerald hates is disrespect considering he's place in my mafia he's very well respected.
" come on then are you gonna stand there all day like a pu**y or are you gonna fight me" she laughs and continues with a smirk " Or are you not man enough to say ur scared" well I think that just blew it for Gerald poor girls gonna get it handed to her now, she brought the demon out now.

He storms over to her and goes for a right hook but She already dodged it, her chocolate coloured hair flowing behind her like a cape. It was like she knew what he was gonna do before he even did. He's face lights up in shock and then morphs into anger I can tell he's surprised as much as I am. This goes on for a few minutes, Gerald throwing punches and her just dodging moves, gliding like the wind around him, then it was all over as fast as I could blink with Gerald on he's back on the floor with her underneath him with her legs wrapped he's neck, eventually he tapped out. "How did she do that, I didn't even see her move she was that fast." Elijah comments dum struck. Before the Ref could even get to her she was gone. I stand up and look around but she was gone. The crowd all murmuring about who she could be , I walk over the the ref he runs the all the fights here. " Chad who was that girl?" " Never seen her before Aslanov, she just came out of nowhere and left before I even got her name."
"Well if she comes back you ring me straight away." With that I walk out my men with me. I wonder who she was, I will find out if its the last thing I do....

__________________________

A/N•

Well I feel like I could maybe wright this chapter better I will probs come bk and change it a bit.
1472 words was this chapter to long or could it be longer please comment and let me know.
Any predictions on what will happen next?
Thanks for reading,
K.D xx