Face It You Belong With Me Prt. 2

Annie's POV: and he started to sing from the outside of the door and within 20minutes she came out of the room...

Tayler: Addie.. i

Addie: hi *sniffles*

Annie: are you ok Adds

Addie: *chuckles* yeah i am fine umm  *walks out of the room past Tayler and Annie to the balcony*

Annie: umm Addie... *they follow after her*

Addie's POV: i was so pissed i wanted to just beat the shit out of Joey... right now...

Joey: *Addie stands in front of him* *Tayler and Annie are standing at the entrance of the Balcony* *Addie slaps Joey* THE FUCK

Addie: FUCK YOU JOEY!! *starts hitting him repeatedly*

Tayler: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA *grabs Addie*

Addie: *on Tayler's Shoulder* I HOPE YOU TO HELL BIRLEM...

Joey: see you there bitch... *wipes his mouth*

Addie: I FUCKING HATE YOU *Tayler puts her down and she tries to go at Joey again*

Tayler: *holds her back*

Addie: I FUCKING LOVED YOU...

Joey: *rolls eyes*

Addie: *starts crying again* *looks at Stella*

Stella; Addie i don't like him at all Addie i would never do that to you *tears up*

Addie; SHUT THE FUCK UP STELLA YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HIM JUST TELL ME THAT NOW..

Stella; but i don't Addie i don't like him for the way he treats you *looks at Joey* *goes over to him* *slaps him* YOUR SUCH A FUCKING PLAYER... *runs away crying*

Paige;  i got this one.. Lilia!!*goes after her*

Addie: *Looks at Joey again* WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU *tearing up again*

Joey:...

Addie; get out.. *points to the door*

Joey: umm i am not going to let any bitch tell me what to do...

Tayler: *gets angry* SHE SAID GET OUT BIRLEM... *Addie looks up at Tayler who she is standing behind for protection*

Joey: whatever *rolls eyes*

Tayler: *turns around to face Addie*

Addie; Tayler... why did you stand up for me like that i can handle it...

Tayler: can you... *she looks down* *sighs* look Addie *grabs her hands* i still have feelings for you and i can't keep pushing them aside it kills me everytime i do so...*gets down on one knee* *they didn't know everyone was watching* Can we start over Addie and this time i will do you even better physically and emotionally *smiles*

Addie; I want to start over to Tayler... *sniffles*

Tayler: is that a yes then..

Addie: yes *laughs* you goofball *he hugs her*

Everyone: AWWW

TO BE CONTINUED...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤