Normal?!?

Addie's POV:The weekend is finally over and everyone has returned back to normal... Paige and Noah are officially and Stella is their third wheel, Me and Joey are Official and Annie is so busy with Asher i hardly see her anymore and that not necessarily normal for her and then Lilia is trying to hide her relationship with Jaeden even though we already peeped it out a while ago and finally Tayler and Bryce are officially single.. I get up an get ready for Monday Morning...

 I get up an get ready for Monday Morning

-At School- -In Banning's-

Noah: *Walks in with Addie* Morning mr. Banning

Banning: Morning you two ready to work...

Addie: I am always ready mr. Banning

Banning: *pats addie on back* okay then take your seats

*Bell Rings*

Banning: HEY PEEPS TODAY IS A WORK DAY SO WORK ON YOUR PROJECTS GOOO!!!

Noah: ready to work...

Addie: not really.. i mean... yeah

Noah: come on Addison i know you better than that what are you thinking about

Addie: just that the night... *sighs* *he looks at her* the night when Tayler and i broke it off i couldn't but help be feel like i am making the wrong decision or he only agreed just so i could be happy even though thats not . what he wants you know...

Noah: Yeah i get that i mean what do you believe.....

Addie: i don't know anymore Noah i really don't... *sighs*

Noah: well i think you need to figure that out

Addie: I am going to cry.. *breathes heavy* 

Noah: hey hey hey no crying okay it is going to be okay i promise...

Addie: *smiles at him* *phone buzzes*

Noah: Who was that *still looking at their presentation on his computer*

Addie: Ummm.... Joey.... I am going to go the restroom *gets up quickly*

Noah: okay then *looks at her weirdly*

-Hallway-

Joey: hey Addie... *kisses her cheek*

Addie: Hey...

Joey: what's wrong..

Addie: *looks up* huh oh nothing just stressed about winter finals you know.... what was it that you wanted to ask me *fake smiles*

Joey: oh yeah ok so... i know this may sound like a lot at first but... would you be willing for me to take your virginity..???

Addie: .....

Joey: Addie????

Addie: uhh Joey i would love that... really do just not this soon *joey sighs* after finals* lifts his chin*okay??....

Joey; Ok i get that.. it is just i have been waiting so long to get wit- *Addie kisses him*

Addie:  *pulls away* yeah i know and i love that you waited that long for me it shows dedication...

Joey: *blushes and smiles*

-Lunch-

Joey's POV: Me , Addie, Paige and Noah went to lunch off campus to study for finals which where next week and i think Addie is stressing her self to much... how do i know she has a certain way of showing it.... step one.. messy stress bun.... step two lazy clothing.. sweatpants/hoodie/jeans... step three... all over the place thinking and speaking....

Addie: So..i Um i think the is equal to... wait did we complete the homework for chem... ugh

Noah: Woah Addie slow down.. ok..

Addie: *sighs*

Paige: what is up with you Addie

Addie: I don't know *puts head on the table*

Paige's POV: So Addie is stressed as fuck for finals and i get that but i kind of wonder if it is maybe her ADHD acting up ...

Paige: Addie *Addie lifts her head up* did you take your medicine *puts her head back down*

Yup it is a mixture of both i knew something was off she didn't take her medicine... and then out of nowhere she starts bawling her eyes out...

Addie: *starts crying* i am going to fail junior year

Joey: no you are not Addie *hugs her*

Then it turned to anger...

Addie: NO DON'T TOUCH ME OKAY JUST DON'T

Then on to jealousy..

Addie: *pouts* you think you are so perfect don't you *looks at Paige*

Paige: What!?!! *Addie rolls her eyes*

Then finally ending in just wanting comfort...

Addie: Joey... *He looks at her* I am scared

Joey: of what..??

Addie: Failing... *sighs*

Joey: Addie.... come here *pulls her into a hug*

Joey's POV: So we had one more hour of school left but Addie just can't emotionally focus today so i decided to take her home to get rest and that is what she needs most...

Joey: Okay bye guys send me the notes for Ap lang notes okay i am going to take Addie home...

Addie: *looks up at him* huh no i have to be in Ap lang i don't understand shit..

Joey: hey Addie you need some sleep okay and we are going to get you to take your ADHD meds too...

Addie: Joeyy...

Joey: come on *grabs her hand*

-At Home-

~TO BE CONTINUED