Incognito

Addie's POV: I woke up as normal almost...

Addie: *wakes up* *looks over at Tayler* *mumbles* shit *shakes Tayler* GET UP GET UP GET UP

Tayler: ok * falls off of the bed*

Addie: hurry up out of my room *pushes him to the door*

Paige always comes back in my room to get her clothes and well i can't let her know anything about Tayler and I you know... especially after yesterday...

Tayler: can i at least get a kiss goodbye or something..

Addie: *giggles* *pushes his face away* see you in like 10 ok *looks at him* *closes door*

Tayler: *chuckles*

I get up but right as i was just about too get dressed officially Paige walks in noticing the shirt i was wearing from last night which was from Tayler.. opps..

Paige: mornin- is that my brother's shirt???

Addie: uhhh no this- is mine- i bought it... you know rep his merch.. i guess.. *chuckles nervously*

Paige: okay then i am going to get dressed *leaves then turns around* are you sure you are over Tayler...

Addie: mmhmm TOTALLY OVER him *lying*

Paige: okay then.. good for you... *leaves and closes door*

Addie: *sighs*

I finally get dressed in this:

Tayler's Outfit:

Addie's POV: I go downstairs and see Bryce and Paige in the Kitchen and Tayler on the couch on his phone

Addie: hey Bryce...

Bryce: yeah whats up

Addie: Can *looks at Tayler* can Tayler take me to school just for today maybe..

Bryce: uuuhh i mean that's okay it is just you normally drive yourself

Addie: I know but today i wanted someone to drive me plus you need time with *looks at Paige*