ThreeWay Fight

Addie's POV: So Paige, Noah,Joey, and I made it back to my house and Stella Lilia and Annie Showed up a little after and we went out by the pool and Paige was getting abnormally close Noah and Joey was just acting weird. Also Me and Noah for your information aren't really dating he is the only person that knows about Tayler and I and is helping me cover so thats why i never really tripped about Paige and Noah.

Stella: GUYS  WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE..

Annie: yess...

Lilia: OKAY CIRCLE UP... I GUESS

Lilia's POV: So we circled up and started to play the game honestly everyone here is very chill...i like it...

Stella: Who wants to go first...

Paige: i'll go.... i guess okay then ummm Addie Truth or dare

Addie: uhhh truth i guess...

Paige: okay then is it true that you and Tayler are dating...

Addie: ummm *mumbles* yeah

Paige: your kidding right...

Addie: no i am not i am sorry Paige but...

Noah: let's just forget that she said that i mean it wasn't really her fault...

Paige: WAIT YOU KNEW TOO NOAH...

Noah: maybee.....

Stella: ill go Joey truth or dare

Joey: dare

Stella: kiss your crush

Joey's POV: So Paige Noah and Addie were arguing even though we said to drop it and address it later so i go in kiss her which then got heated and turned into a make out

Addie: *pulls away* *whispers* why did you do that

Joey: i-i

Annie: OH MY GOD

Paige: okay okay Stella, Annie, and Lilia out we have some stuff to address

Annie: no you guys will need support on this otherwise this won't end well for all of you..

Paige: First Addie why did you lie to me about you being over Tayler AND THEN YOU FUCKING FAKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH NOAH...

Addie: WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP WITH NOAH...

Paige: NO FUCKING REASON i just don't get why you would lie to me and then fucking Joey in the equation messes shit up..

Addie: WELL I AM SORRY PAIGE I LOVED HIM BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I LOVE TAYLER WITH ALL MY HEART BUT IT IS STRESSFUL AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU BUT I KNEW YOU WOULD BLOW UP AND SHIT LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW *crying* 

Paige: OH MY GOD YOUR SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ADDISON

Addie: I CAN JUST BREAKUP WITH TAYLER *Crying*

Paige: NO NO NO  DON'T DO THAT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FAKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND NOAH LET ALONE..

Noah: HEY what's wrong with me..

Paige: nothing your sexy as fuck *winks at him*

Noah: you know it *smirks*

Addie: but Paige i was going to do it anyway because-..

Paige; because what Addie...

Addie: because I KNOW YOU LIKE NOAH.. *they all gasps*

Paige: what are you talking about....

Addie: Paige i see the way you look at him and good news is i don't like him like that he is my best friend and has been for 3 years plus i love someone else that is not Tayler that i haven't been paying much attention to *looks at Joey* *walks over to him* upstairs upstairs right now *grabs his hand*

Stella: Oh shit that just happened....

-In Addie's Room-

Addie: *sits on the bed* TEll me what you know right now

Joey: *sits down next to her* what do you mean Addie

Addie: you know what i mean why have you been acting weird and shit around me all of a sudden

Joey: i don't know i mean-

Addie: *looks at him* Joey....

Joey: *he looks at her*

Addie:*grabs his face* I like you too 

Joey: wait really your serious i thought i was just a brother to you and- *she kisses him to shut him up*

Addie: Come on how can i resist this *plays with his hair*

Joey: *laughs* what about tayler *looks at her*

Addie: I got it covered....

Joey's POV:  So in that moment me and Addie confirmed our relationship but when we went downstairs somethings were not yet fully address...

Lilia: you guys okay *looks at Joey and Addie*

Joey: uhh yeah yeah we are... *looks at Addie*

Paige: Addie *crying* i am soo sorry for everything for yelling at you and i- i-

Addie: *starts crying* hey i am sorry too i should have just been honest with you i just don't want to hurt you..

Paige: i don't want to loose our friendship either we have been through too much to break it up now *crying*

Addie: yeah  *crying* *they hug*

Annie: OK OK I think we need to go skinny dipping

*Tayler and Bryce get home*

Tayler: skinny dipping i am down

Lilia: oh shit....

TO BE CONTINUED....

BE SURE TO VOTE,COMMENT, AND FOLLOW

LOVEY'ALL <333