See if she doesn't!

Jesus! A top and skirt for $3000? And a pair of Manolo Blahnik's? She thought in disgust. Though she has a footwear collection, she brought them herself. Buying expensive stuff was a guilty addiction but she never went overboard.

Beau continued to ramage through the bags when it finally dawned on her. Where the hell were the undies? It was a good thing the top had cups sewn on them or her pair of beauties would be visible from the fine muslin silver cloth. She cussed Dominic's perverted tendencies.

Cursing perverts and assholes under her breath, she began to dress. Her stomach grumbled, reminding her she skipped lunch. Again, his fault.

Resigned to face him after attacking him like a cat-in-heat earlier, she wanted to be done with it before she concentrated on her job.

The main reason she was here was work. That was it.

She found her obsession, head bent over some documents, signing whatever it was in front of him. She cleared her throat.

The way it affected and distracted her upon gaining his undivided attention and the way he looked at her was damning. Her mouth dried and she was at a loss for words.

In an instant, he was beside her, leading her to the conference table loaded with food. Shit! Her tummy rumbled at the scrumptious aroma.

Instead of letting her occupy the sit to his left, he sat her on his lap. She squirmed. This was no good.

"Detka, sit still. I want to feed you. I won't be able to do that if you grind on my cock," his hot breath tickled her nape. She gritted her teeth to stop her reaction.

"I was not trying to grind on you, Dominic. I was trying to get up." She hissed. He chuckled. Why was he amused by her anger?

She rolled her eyes. Whatever. She would be out of here in a few hours.

"Open your mouth, moya lyubov." Damn him and his Russian tongue.

She opened her mouth and he fed her a piece of delicious steak, steamed vegetables, and mashed potatoes. He made sure she tasted a little bit of everything at the table until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm full." He hummed, and kissed her forehead, showing his contentment at her state. "You didn't eat." She accused him.

"I ate while you were sleeping. We will eat together at dinner." He announced casually. No used protesting. He will do it anyway.

"Well, thank you for the lunch, boss." Having eaten her fill, Beau's mood mellowed. She couldn't help her smile at his scowl.

Leaning in to kiss him softly and thank him, he deepened it instead, leaving both of them hungry for more.

"I have work, Dominic." She murmured on his fleshy lips.

"Later then. Don't overwork, detka. I mean it." He looked so dictatorial, it irritated her.

So why did she always give in?

"Ok. I will try to." She pecked his lips once more.

"I'll bring you to your office before I am tempted to take you again." He said it so seriously, she knew he would do it in a heartbeat.

She rolled her eyes. "You are insatiable." She answered in annoyance at his blatant possessiveness.

"Only for you, my detka." He answered earnestly.

Right.

***

Holy shit! This was a fucking mess.

She loved challenges and this may be worth her time after all. An hour into the books still the correct statistics eluded her.

If they were talking about numbers, there should be patterns and connections especially if there were names and lots of money involved.

Ok. She should start in 2008 and apply her formula.

Total revenue for 2008 than 2009, after that 2010...

Now for the expenses...So weird but it was where the fun began. The reports led her to complicated puzzles and mazes but she was damn good at it.

Knowing what to find, she started to analyze income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flows. Fuck! This was brilliant.

It was indeed a needle in the haystack. No wonder Daniel couldn't find it.

Two hours passed and it was not funny anymore. She was on the statement of account for 2014 and the answer smacked her clear on the face. Clever bastards.

The headache she was sporting right now was as huge as Texas.

Beau drummed her fingers on her desk, brows furrowed, surveying the numbers she had written haphazardly on the whiteboard. Calculation and shrewdness in her eyes.

Anyone will look, all they will notice were scrambled equations and formulas. She knew better. She had finally scratched the concrete surface.

This needed four more days of data analysis. However, she was faced with a huge dilemma. How to tell Dominic without giving him a heart attack?

The partial amount...shit! It was out of this world. The culprits were greedy.

"Sonofabitch!" The loud curse coming from her reverberates through the walls of the office. She was about to bang her forehead on her desk when a wide palm prevented it.

"What are you doing, detka?" Dominic asked with concern.

She glanced up at him. "Headache." mumbled. Her eyes were dull and squinting under her glasses. "Please don't let anyone enter my office. I'm not done yet and I don't want anyone accidentally removing any part of my notes."

He nodded with a scowl on his handsome face. He was clearly displeased about something.

Groaning at her throbbing headache. She pulled her hair.

It was his turn to savagely curse in detailed Russian. It ended up killing the whole accounting team.

Beau let him tug her to his lap. They settled on a nearby sofa.

She gave him all her weight and slumped on him. He didn't mind, he started to massage her temples. God! He was good. She moaned. Appreciating his efforts to ease her pain.

"If I tell you to not overwork, you best do it. Wait till I get you on a bed later, I'll spank your ass red!" He hissed hotly in her ear, she squirmed on his lap. This was becoming a habit.

"Tired, babe. I need to go home and sleep. We can fuck some more before I work tomorrow." She was sleepy now.

"Not happening. And the word is WE. We are going home, then we are going to sleep. We will fuck some more when we wake up. Not letting you out of my sight, moya Lyubov." He murmured soothingly, in deference to her headache yet no one could miss the determination in his voice. She left it unchallenged. No use arguing. For now. And she didn't have the energy.

"Don't you want to know the numbers?" She yawned. He held her tighter. Her head rested on his broad shoulders. He was comfy and he smelled so clean and sexy.

"It's only money. You are more important." That, she does not have a comeback. Nope. She refused to dwell on its meaning. Not gonna put much faith in his words. It was just his dick talking.

"I have covered 2008 to 2014. It's not 200, Dom. It's 500 million, Euros." His delectable massage did not even falter for a second. He hummed accepting her report. Her words became jumbled and she knew she couldn't fight her tiredness anymore.

Dominic was impossible. Domineering. Arrogant. Presumptuous and extremely dangerous to her peace of mind. Served him right if she slept on him.

Beau suppressed another yawn. She had never been so tired before.

Just a nap. She will wake up for dinner then go home. A sleepy smile graced her lips from Dominic's gentle kiss.

Later.

____________