Dentist Appointment

{Sam's POV}
"Colby~" I sang as I walked through the house, searching for his existence. Colby has a dentist's appointment he has to attend to and is now hiding from me. I carry on walking, scanning everything that looks skeptical.

Until I came across the curtains, having a large bump within it. I giggle and quietly walk over, looking down once I spotted socked toes. "Colby. I can see your toes." I chuckled. He shuffled a little and hid them under the curtain making me laugh.

I opened up the curtain and crossed my arms as I raise an eyebrow his way. He pouted and put out his bottom lip. "Do I have to go?" He whined making me sigh. "Yes Colby. If you don't do it now, you'll have to do it later on." I replied quietly.

"I guess I'll do it later then." He said cheerily and began walking away, when I caught his arm, pulling him back to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

He leaned in and kissed my lips, making me roll my eyes smiling, knowing he's trying to manipulate me and change my mind. I kissed back either way, gasping when he pulled me in closer.

He slid his hands slowly down to my bum making me reach back and pull them back to my waist. He kept the kiss going nevertheless, before trying again. I smacked his hands, making him pull away.

"Why?" He whined making me glare at him a little. "Because it's not the time for that and you think I forgot about the appointment." I squinted my eyes at him making him sigh sadly.

"Here, I'll make you a deal." I began, making him perk. "If you go to this one appointment, I'll allow this to continue." I smirked once I fully had his attention. He stared at me a little before nodding and dragging me towards the shoe area.

I chuckled as he slipped on his shoes quickly, me copying his actions. He grabbed my hand and ragged me out of the house, shutting the door quickly after.

-
Colby and I wait in the car as we park in front of the building, him refusing to get out. "Colby we're going to be late!" I screeched, seeming as we had a few minutes left until his appointment.

"No! I don't want to go! They'll probably make me into their test subject!" He retorted making me facepalm. "Colby.. its just the dentists office! He's not gonna strap you down and fucking cut you open!" I exclaimed in shock and utter disbelief.

He looked at me sad as I yelled at him, making me sigh in guilt. "Don't look at me like that." I said softly, guilt clear in my voice. "Look I promise I'll be by your side baby. And I promise I won't let them turn my boyfriend into a test subject." I added, making him laugh a bit.

He sighed and unbuckled the seatbelt I've been trying to get off for the past 10 minutes. We got out of the car and began walking in, having to push Colby forward a bit.

We soon were guided into the room, where we had to wait until the dentist arrived. And as usual, Colby was being the child he is. Annoying and slightly adorable. I sighed, taking away the cup of cotton buds, placing them back on the table.

I groaned and took away some doctor tools Colby had, once again, taken and placed them back. It's like babysitting a young child. He pouted and reached to grab something else, when the door was pushed open and in came the dentist.

Colby quickly cleared his throat, acting mature and straightening his shirt. That little bastard. I squinted at him a little as he sent a simple smile. "Well hello. We're here for Cole Brock, correct?" Doctor Castee questioned and I nodded smiling.

"He needs to have his teeth re-whitenned." I spoke for him, earning a nod of approval. "Very well then. If you would just take a seat here." Doctor Castee gestured, making Colby stiffen.

I raised an eyebrow and he quickly cleared his throat, nodding. He laid down in the dentist chair, placing his arms on the armrests. I walked over, holding Colby's hand as Doctor Castee began to work on him.

Soon enough, Colby was done. I don't even know why he was so scared. He was just whitening his teeth. We thanked the doctor and payed the needed before heading out. "You big baby." I teased, getting in the car as he glared at me.

He got in as well, turning the car on and driving away. "So.. what do I get in return?" He spoke up, breaking the silence and placing his hand on my thigh. I looked at him, noticing the little smile on his face.

"A simple make out session." I spoke proudly, making him gasp and whine. "It's either that or a little peck." I threatened making him shake his head quickly. I chuckled and placed my hand over his as he drove us back home.

-
I grunted once Colby pinned me against the door, placing a deep kiss on my lips. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as the kiss slowly deepens, turning into something more heated.

And soon enough, we found ourselves on the bed with Colby hovering above me..