chapter 15- Going to the mall with my bestie

once me and Luke got home i ran up to my room and flopped onto my bed. "he said tonight im superhero watch me fly" Lukes text tone goes off.

L: Hey Cutie

M: flirt much Lucas

L: You know you love it baby

M: come shower with me?

L: Fuck Yes Im There! Wait are you for real?

M: You Wish!!! hahaha

L: now im hard :(

M: tell little Lukey im sorry!!!

L: he doesn't forgive you! :(

M: Luke go fix your problem and help mum, i have to shower.

Some times I feel as if he doesnt live in the same houses as me. but i know he does. Texting is just more private from our parents. I go into the bathroom and strip. I jump into the shower quickly wash up and jump out. I put on black fishnet leggings and then black ripped shorts and a white tanktop. Then i slip Lukes flannel back on. It smells like him. God he smells so good!! I put in my 5SOS earings and only one lipring. My other hole closed. Now i only have one lip piercing. I like it better this way. My nose piercing also has closed. Now its just my lip and ears pierced. Then I wash my tattoos, put on light makeup, and put in my contacts. I unplug my phone and head down stairs.

"Hi sunshine, where are you going this afternoon?" mum asks.

"To the mall with Adri to buy the stuff you wanted and a new outfit for the concert tonight" i reply sweetly.

"ok have fun darling" and with that she walks into the living room and leaves me and Luke alone in the kitchen.

"I had an amazing time last night, and im not talking about the sex" Luke said walking over to me.

"I did too" i say.

"So can I start planning our second date?" he asks wraping his arms around me.

"I would love to go on a second date with you" I say. and with that he kisses me. Of course I kiss back.

"Have fun today baby, I love you" Luke whispers while looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too" I whisper.