Chapter 19

I looked at him and my gaze wandered around. They all expected me to answer, but I refused. I left the room and walked to my safe place. The library. I sat down and just looked up to the ceiling. The book I read the whole time, laid on the table in front of me, but I couldn't bring myself to open it. I was so angry and just wanted to do something to get rid of the tension, but there was nothing I could do. My eyes wandered around and I stood up. I screamed and kicked the table. It fell to the side and I pushed some books out of the shelves. After 30 minutes, the little part of the library I always were, was in a complete chaos and I fell down on my knees. “Why is everything so fucking hard?” I asked myself and cried. The girl on the front desk had heard my outburst and ran out of the library to find someone. I heard the door open and footsteps coming closer to me.

I held my head in my hands and someone gasped in front of me. Hands touched my shoulders and I heard “Are you okay (Y/N)? What happened?” It was Coco. Why was it always Coco who saw me like that? Okay it's always better, than Mina. I don't want her to see me like this, or the damage I made. “(Y/N) talk to me!” Coco said a little bit louder. “NO!” I screamed and stood up. “Just leave me alone” I shouted and ran out of the library. I just ran through the hallways and because of the tears, I didn't saw the person walking towards me. We crashed together and I fell to the ground. My head hit the floor really hard and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, my head felt like it got smashed with a hammer and I groaned. “She's awake” someone yelled and I groaned at the loud noise. “I'm sorry” the person whispered and I opened my eyes. Mallory sat in front of me and smiled sadly at me. “What happened” I asked quietly and she said “We crashed into each other and you hit your head on the ground. It started bleeding and we needed to check you. “Where am I?” I asked, because I didn't knew this room. “You're in the emergency room” I heard someone else say. I turned slightly around and my eyes met with Wilhemina's. She came to me and turned my head back to Mallory. Her fingers brushed through my hair and inspected the wound on my head. “Mallory, could you please leave me and Ms. (Y/L/N) alone?” Mina said politely and Mallory nodded. “You had Luck that Mallory was so quick with searching for help” Mina whispered and I could hear the sadness in her voice. I turned around and whispered “Could you please hug me?” She didn't even thought about it and just did it. Her arms circled around me and hugged me tightly. “I was so scared, that you wouldn't wake up” Mina whispered and sobbed. “I'm so sorry” I whispered back and my hands grabbed the material of her dress.