Chapter 11

The next morning. Someone knocked hard on my door and I woke up with a gasp. It opened and Ms. Mead, followed by Wilhemina, entered my room. "You're late for breakfast, again" Ms. Mead said and I rubbed my eyes, trying to process what she just said. "You know what that means. You will be dragged to breakfast, like Ms. Venable promised you." Ms. Mead had an evil smile on her lips and my eyes widened.

They both hadn't seen that I'm only in my underwear and I looked at Wilhemina with pleading eyes. "I told you not to come late again Ms. (Y/L/N)" Wilhemina said quietly and avoided my eyes. Suddenly I had a devilish thought, since I'm in my underwear, I thought it would be a good payback. "I deserve this" I agreed with them and threw my blanket away, revealing my almost naked body. Wilhemina showed the desired effect. Her cheeks were red like a tomato, her eyes widened and she gasped. My body wasn't that bad and I felt not ashamed to walk around like that and if that will be my punishment? Then be my guest.

"I think you should cover up a little bit" Wilhemina mumbled and I smirked

"I think you should cover up a little bit" Wilhemina mumbled and I smirked. "But Ms. Venable it's my punishment, it should be torture for me" I smirked at her and Ms. Mead said "Surprisingly, I'm on Ms. (Y/L/N)s side. She should learn a lesson and that's the only way without getting hit by your cane, Ms. Venable." Wilhemina nodded and turned around. Ms. Mead left my room and I followed her. I walked with them towards the dining room and Wilhemina whispered behind me "You're the devil." I kept walking, but slightly turned back to her and whispered back "I know."

As we reached the entrance to the dining room Ms. Mead walked in first and said to the others "Pay attention, this happens when someone ignores the rule to be on point for dinner." I walked in and heard whistles. "If I weren't gay" Gallant said again and I laughed quietly. "Oh my, (Y/N) you look so damn good. I'm jealous" Coco said and I walked towards my seat. "Thanks Coco." Dinah watched me the whole time and I narrowed my eyes at her. Wilhemina noticed Dinah's stare and threw angry looks at her. "Dinah, sweetheart could you please stop staring at my body" I said casually and put a piece of the cube in my mouth. "Little Bitch" Dinah began, but Wilhemina stopped her. "Don't you dare say another word and Ms. (Y/L/N) I think you really need another punishment for your cocky behavior." I bit my lip and didn't said anything, just nodded.

Wilhemina hit her cane on the ground and snapped at me "I talked to you Ms. (Y/L/N)!" "Sorry Ms. Venable and Yes, you're right Ms. Venable" I muttered and looked down. It was appointed that I sat next to Wilhemina and my hand touched her knee under the table. She jumped lightly and I looked at her through my peripheral vision. She stared at me and I smiled. I squeezed it quickly and ate the rest of my cube. After breakfast Coco asked me "Do you want to come with us into the main room?" "I really like to throw some clothes on first" I said and Wilhemina joined us. "Ms. (Y/L/N) will come with me. Like I said, you need another punishment." Coco huffed and walked away. "Come" was all Wilhemina said and I followed her.

I thought she would walk with me to her room, but she turned to the direction of mine instead. In front of my door I asked "Why are we at my door?" "Because I will teach you to be quiet and to follow commands" she answered and opened it. She walked inside and waited for me to follow. Inside my room, Wilhemina locked my door and I looked at her. "Mina, what are you doing?" "Be quiet darling" she said and let her cane fall to the floor. My hands reached automatically for her waist and I helped her walking to me. She kissed me and her hands wandered along my body. Her hands pushed me down onto the mattress and she laid on top of me.

Her fingers caressed my skin and wandered down to my waistband. Her hand passed it and I gasped at the contact. "Be quiet" was all she whispered and I held my hand above my mouth.