Chapter 15

She tried so hard to be quiet, but I'm just to good at what I am doing, even though it's the first time I'm doing this. Wilhemina laid underneath me and breathed heavily. Sweat had formed on her body and my fingers ghosted over her skin. She got goosebumps and I smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked and kissed her collarbone. She nodded and looked to me. "I am, I'm feeling fantastic, you're fantastic. That was awesome" she said and I giggled. I pulled a blanket over our bodies and snuggled closer to her. "I think the whole Outpost heard you" I whispered and kissed her cheek. "I don't care, I feel too good to care in this moment" she answered and turned to me. "Can I sleep here tonight?" I asked hopefully and looked in her eyes.

"I wanted to ask you the same question" she whispered and smiled. Her hand stroked my cheek and I rolled onto my back. She placed her head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat. "Good Night my sweet girl" Wilhemina whispered and I hugged her closer. "Good Night my love" I whispered back and kissed her head. My eyes felt heavy and I closed them. It doesn't took long for me to fell asleep.

I woke up quite early and looked at Wilhemina, who still had her head on my chest. I smiled and caressed her hair. My hands stroked carefully down her back and I felt her stir. She hummed and I kissed her head. "Good Morning my love" I whispered and she looked up at me. "Morning" she said and kissed me. "I need to go" I frowned and kissed her again. She just hummed again and rubbed her eyes. It was really cute to witness this.

"Yeah you're right, but I wish you could stay" she mumbled and I nodded. She sat up and leaned against the headboard and I stood up. She watched me as I got dressed and smiled the whole time. "What are you smiling at?" I asked her and walked to her. I turned around and she pulled my zipper up. "You. You're just so gorgeous" she said and kissed my neck. I sat down on the edge of her bed and put my shoes on.

After I was fully dressed I turned to her and gave her one last kiss. "See you later honey" I whispered and got out of her room. My mind wandered to her as I walked to my room and I bumped into someone. It was Timothy and I gasped. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked nervous and scratched my neck. "Nothing" he answered and looked me up and down. His eyes narrowed and he walked past me. I look after him and sighed. I hurried to my room and got into my shower.