11 ☓ our little talks

(A/N alright so even though in this chapter Ellise has woken up i'm gonna be writing in 3rd person bc i want it to be more based around Minho)

Minho jogged into the Glade without looking back. He was hunched over and soaking in this own sweat. Thomas ran over, Newt limping behind him shouting for Alby. Minho didn't care anymore. He just wanted to see Ellise. Know that she was okay and up and running. By the grave look on Thomas' face, she wasn't.

"Why are you back so early?" Alby demanded.

Minho just shook his head and sat down on the ground, "Eh..hold on," he chuckled as he tried to slow down his breathing.

Alby crossed his arms impaitently while Thomas and Newt stared intently, wonder clouding their eyes.

"I found a dead one.." he sighed lying down on his back, "A dead Griever,"

Newt took a step back in utter shock, "But how-"

"Her dream. Ellise's dream. Maybe she really did kill a Greaser or whatever you just said," Thomas shrugged.

"That's a load of klunk," Alby chuckled rolling his eyes, "Plus what actually killed it?"

"Maybe the Creators killed it," Minho suggested, sitting back upright, "Maybe it's a sign of some sort,"

"Just like the girl," Newt muttered.

"You mean Ellise?" Minho looked at him puzzled.

Then a voice he'd been dying to hear echoed through the Glade, "He means the new girl!"

"Ellise!" he choked scrambling up from the ground, "You're okay!"

"No you're seeing things," she snorted rolling her eyes, "Come here you big lug," she laughed wrapping her arms around him.

Minho stopped breathing as soon as her body made contact with his, his heart rate was increasing wildly. Someone cleared their throat and Ellise pulled away rolling her eyes at her brother.

"So what new girl?" Minho chuckled putting his hands on his hips.

Ellise's face lit up, "Teresa- Alby I swear to god if you put me back in that bloody Slammer for just knowing her name I will kick you right where it shuckin-"

"Okay Ellise that's enough," Thomas rolled his eyes placing a hand over her mouth.

Alby shook his head, "Whatever. So this girl came up in a coma, and it says she's the last one ever,"

"No more greenies?" I quized.

"And no more supplies," Alby sighed.

Minho's eyes widened at the information he had just recieved.

"Wow, looks like we have to get out of here soon then," he chuckled bitterly.

Ellise put a hand on his shoulder, "Now that we have Teresa, we can do anything,"

"What does she have to do with anything?" Thomas asked his sister in amusement.

Ellise grinned, "The maps are a lock and Teresa is the only key we have," then her face fell slightly, "The only other keys are the Creators themselves who won't give us the answers,"

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Couldn't you of just said it non-geek like?"

Ellise shoved him, "Shut up shuck-face,"

Thomas cringed, "Strange vocabulary,"

"Well we shall throw a bonfire tonight," Alby shrugged.

"Why to send all the bad omens away? Get a little bit of salt and chuck it over our shoulders to get rid of all the bad karma?" Minho snorted cocking up an eyebrow.