12

Kim Youngjo

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and the dance in in two days.

The whole Leedo and Xion thing has calmed down a bit and Leedo said he's planning on sneaking out on Friday to go to the dance.

Speaking about the dance, I've decided that I'm going to Confess to Hwanwoong after the dance. I told Keonhee and Seoho and I'll tell the others soon too so that they can help me set it up.

At the moment, I'm listening to music while the teacher is giving us a lesson about early humans or something. Hwanwoong was sleeping next to me on the desk. No one is paying attention but the teacher doesn't seem to care.

After what felt like forever, the final bell rang and everyone left the class and the school. I waited at the entrance with Hwanwoong for the rest of our friends. Once they all got there, we decided to go but our clothes for the dance. Apparently, it was supposed to be formal so we went to the suit shop.

We spilt into groups of two Hwanwoong, Xion, and Keonhee went together and I stayed with Seoho. We decided that we would surprise whoever we were going with so they couldn't show the other person what we were buying.

I told Seoho my plan on how I would confess to Hwanwoong and he said it's a good plan but we're gonna need help from the other guys. We shopped for our suits and decided to dye our hair black because mine was brownish now and Seoho got tired of his red and black hair.

We bought the dye and hid it in the car then came back to meet up with the others after putting our suits in a hanger bag. (I don't know what they're called but they attach to a hanger so your clothes can hang and not get dirty.) after that, we all drove home in groups of two cars. Since Xion and Hwanwoong live near each other, they went home in Hwanwoong's car and I went home with Seoho and Keonhee.

On the way home, I told Keonhee about my plan to confess and he said he'll tell Xion about it during math class since they're in that class together. All that was left was Telling Leedo. Seoho said he'll call him sometime today and tell him.

After we dropped Keonhee off, Seoho and I decided that we would dye our hair black on Friday since there wasn't school that day because everyone would be setting up the dance.

I texted Hwanwoong for a while and then went to bed with a smile on my face.

I'm confessing to Hwanwoong

—————————————————————————

I updated :D

I'm sorry wHAT HOW WHO WHYDBDHDJDNS

I'm so happy! I love y'all so much.
❤️💜🧡🖤💛💚💙💕💖💗❤️💛💚🖤💜🧡💚💚💛💛💜💜🧡💚💙💚💜🧡💚💙💕💗💓💛💖🧡💞🖤💚💙💜🧡🖤💛💔💜❤️💞💚🖤💚💚🖤💚🧡💔💚🖤💛💜💜💛💛🧡💚💜💚💞💓💛💗🧡💔💗💓💚💞💚🖤🖤💚

Random question: if you could meet any idol, who would it be?

My answer: Park Seonghwa. I love him so much im🥺

Have a nice day/night ❤️