10

Kim Youngjo

Yesterday, I finally got the courage to ask Hwanwoong out to the dance. Not officially, but it still counts. What am I gonna wear? Will we match? Does he think I like him? Does he like me back?? So many questions I don't have the answer to.

I quickly got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"hey Youngjo, are you gonna meet Hwanwoong's parents today?" My mom asked

Oh yeah...

"Yes, I'm going today after lunch and staying for dinner and possibly sleeping over"

"Alright, be safe and be respectful to his parents okay? Now shoo! You're gonna be late!"

I walked outside and as soon as I did that, I got a text from Hwanwoong

Woongie💗
I'm driving you to school. I'll be there in a little bit.

I waited outside for about 3 minutes when Hwanwoong's car came into sight. He stopped in front of my house and I went inside his car.

He nodded to say 'morning'

"Morning Woong, did you do the homework today?"

He nodded. He always does it.

"Great! I'm gonna copy it because I didn't do it"

He gave me a confused expression

"Um... I fell asleep really early" I can't tell him that I was freaking out over if I should ask Him to the dance or not.

His mouth made an 'O' shape and he nodded. He really is the best person ever. I wish I could call him mine...

We got to school and walked to our classes together. We passed by Ateez and greeted each other briefly before getting to class and sitting in Our usual desks and "talking" about random stuff even after class started. It was really nice...

Once it was lunch, we got up and met the rest of our friends at the lunch table. We talked about so much random stuff as well as the dance. We told them we were going together as friends and Keonhee looked at me because he was the only one that knew I have a crush on Hwanwoong.

After the four of us ate lunch, we left and went to our individual classes again. After school, The five of us talked for a while with Seoho before all leaving and me going home with Hwanwoong to finally meet his parents.

"I'm nervous Woong" I said as we stood outside the door.

He patted me on the shoulder to comfort me. His eyes saying "don't worry"

We walked inside and I saw Hwanwoong parents Sitting on the couch

"Hwanwoong! You're back!" The woman Yelled And went to hug him.

Hwanwoong struggled to breathe and hugged back as well. Once she let go of him, she looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Hello, I'm Hwanwoong's mother, nice to meat you. Youngjo right? Hwanwoong never stops talking about you." At this, Hwanwoong looked at me and we made eye contact and he looked away immediately and blushed. Cute.

"Yes, my name is Kim Youngjo. I hope that Hwanwoong says good things about me." I said while smiling at the thought of Hwanwoong talking to his parents about me.