11

Yeo Hwanwoong

I woke up in Ravn's arms. I remembered everything. I was so scared. I feel safe at the moment because I'm with Ravn. I looked at him and sighed softly. He's really the best person ever. He's so beautiful and sweet the perfect man. (Harin's perfect man fancam plays in the background) I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. A while later, he woke up.

"Morning. You feeling better?" He asked in a raspy voice.

I nodded and pointed to Leedo's room to ask if we could go check on them

"Yeah, let's go to their room"

We got up and quietly walked downstairs. We went inside their room and saw only my brother. He was awake and it looked like he has been crying.

"What's wrong? Where's Xion?" Ravn asked and the two of us went with him.

"He kicked him out and said he wasn't allowed here anymore. And I can't leave the house for a month. Only for class and he has someone to follow me. He took away my phone and deleted Dongju's contact. I have no way of seeing him." He said while starting to cry. I felt the blood inside me boil. What the hell?!

"Do you know where he is? I'll go to his house, get his number, give it to you, and boom. Just put it as a different contact. All that's left is the fact that you can't see each other but it's okay. That's how you met anyway." Ravn said. Leedo agreed and we hugged him before getting in my car and going to Xion's house.

- - -

After talking to Xion, we got his number and gave it to my brother. He was crying as well and his parents were pissed at my dad. To be fair, everyone was. Ravn and Seoho's parents were pissed and Keonhee's parents were too.

Ravn stayed at Xion's to comfort him and I went to comfort my brother. We talked about a lot of things other than Xion and him. He told me that he was scared for me and Ravn because dad was onto me as well. Well that sucks.

We talked for hours and ate in his room. We didn't talk to either of our parents except for when we told mom that we wanted to eat inside. She seemed like she was pissed at my dad as well. She's always been supportive of us as well as being there more than my dad.

At around 10pm, I went back to my room and went to sleep. Today was a long day and to make it worse, the dance was next Friday. I don't know what to wear and I'm still stressed about going with Ravn. Not because I don't like him, but because I don't think that my dad will be okay with it if he finds out.

Anyway, I've made up my mind about the dance.

I'm going to talk to Kim Youngjo next Friday

—————————————————————————
(A.n)
I promise I'm not dead guys. I'm just busy. I have two projects due tomorrow but I was able to finish them both and I had about a hour of free Time so I made this quick chapter.

I will try to update sometime this weekend but I don't know if I will have time.

Random question: what's your favorite song from the fly with us album?

My answer: originally it was stand by, but I think it's blue sky and plastic flower for now. Tbh, all the songs are bops.

Have a nice day/night❤️