Boss Moves Made, Mad Or Naw?

Ryder

I had done it. I had broken the only woman I have ever loved. No argument, no comparison. But there's always a reason.
Did it start off as me collecting information, after she wrote me off the first time, yes. I need to see my son. I need to be with him, I am his father. A boy needs his father. I would do whatever I need to do, include break Ash to have my son. So that's exactly what I did.

Ash

I knew it. I knew I should have guarded myself again him. My heart is only for Daniel. Daniel. Think about Daniel.
I blew out a breathe and leaned again the door. I know for a fact that he heard everything that had just transpired.
The only problem is that I just don't want to have to explain what just happened. I don't even know if I understand what just happened.
A hysterical giggle slips out and I clap my hands over my mouth. No need to give the kid Joker nightmares. He will have enough to worry about as he grown. Conniving grandmother and her shit fuck son. Her lying, two-faced, arrogent, deceitful, and soon-to-be very hurt son.
I sighed as I got a grip on life. Fuck that guy, I had been right from the start and that small piece that always doubted him felt vindicated. Which is fucked up, because I mean, it's still something that hurt me.
He wants to play with fire? I'm a goddamn super nova at this point. He should have left me alone. He didn't understand the level of crazy being a mother and going through the tings that I have gone through makes you. But I'd show him. He's going to have a front row seat to the goddamned gun show and it's sure to blow his sexy lying ass off the fucking map.
I smirk and butty bump my self off the door. My smirk freezes as I see Daniel standing at the top of the stairs. Dear lord, not only did he hear everything but now he probably thinks his mom is crazy now.
  "I don't thing you're crazy mommy," he says with a small smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes," You are the best mommy, you are all I need. I'm not worried about anything but you being happy. So you can Clapp your hands when the 'if you're happy and you know it' song comes on.. "
My eyes water as my son pledges his loyalty in a way that is all him. I love this fucking child. I'd do anything for him, and vice versa.
" You can't help me right now, but just know that he won't get away with what he has done. I was weak before, but being your mommy has made me stronger then a crackhead fighting to keep that rock."
  "What's a crackhead?"
Shit.
   "Nevermind, love. Come down for breakfast, wouldya?"
He smiles a real smile and scamper down the rest of the stairs to race to the kitchen.
  "Pancakes!"
  "Definitely pancakes. "

RYDER

   "Why did you rush the plan?"
I was furious, I was supposed to be cooking breakfast with my 'family' and not here questioning this woman.
   "It needed to be done. The plan is in motion, everything is ready but you weren't pulling the trigger," she said with confidence, as if this wasn't my life we were talking about, "we have a time table. Nothing can be messed up now, everything is perfect. Perfect conditions. I'm not going to allow you to take this from me. It's important to me as well."
I sighed. I knew how important this was to her. So be it, she was right anyways. I had much bigger fish to fry.
I nod my head to let her know she has my understanding and get up to go home.
  " You look well rested though, was it as good as you imagined?"
   "Better."

ASHLYNN

It's been a few days since the morning from hell and I haven't stopped to catch my breathe. My business still needs me and so does my son. Shit don't stop because some little boy broke her heart.
I was at the office, wearing a black pencil skirt with a white button down and black Louboutins. I was looking good and for a few moments, I felt as good as I looked.

I've gotta get out. I need some me time.

   "I can definitely help you with that, take one for the team so to speak," came a voice fro nbehind me.
I make sure in my meetings with new employees that they understand how kick ass I am. I studied self defense for many years. I'm a ninja, no apologies. And I didn't feel remorse(maybe even a tiny spurt of self satisfaction), as I flipped the man behind me over my back and smashed my heel into his shoulder to keep him down.
   "Ah, ah, ah," I said. Moving my index finger back and forth in front of his face. I leaned down closer, which put more weight on the shoe and shoulder combo which made him groan like a pussy.
   "I'm sorry."
   "Do we have to have this talk again?"
He shook his head fast and sighed with relief as I unstuck my shoe from his shoulder.
I nodded my head as if we were in a meeting and he had just given some good sound information. But he ran away before I could say anything else.

Where do we find these guys?  How is he gonna be directly behind me, inappropriately close to me and expect me to fall all over myself. I might really have to be a lesbian. Tired of being hurt by the same people, doing the same arrogent things.
I'm just tired.

I stared out into space and only failed cadet school because I was in my business office and as a boss I cannot be seen acting anything less than in control. I'd let my anger take control when I left but before I pick up Daniel.
I Sauter down the hallways and stopped as a familiar but unwelcome face comes into view.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Bitch from Hell is back. Yayyy. Not.