One Year Later

"Daniel! Your Dad is here to pick you up!" I called up the stairs of the house I had bought 5 months ago. 

  "I'm coming!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard what sounded like elephants in my house. He had grown in leaps and bounds both mentally and physically. My little boy was showing signs of what a man he would be, and what a man it was. His red hair had blonde streaks (from spending the summer camping and outdoors with his dad) and he had grown 7 inches in one year. It was amazing to see the change in him. I know it was really due to Ryder. He was the catalyst to our sons amazing growth. 

  "Okay mom, the emergency number are on the fridge, don't forget to call me before you go to sleep and when you wake up. I'm only gone for 3 days, then I'll be back. I love you, bye!" Daniel came into the kitchen like a whirlwind, pointing to the emergency number and wagging his finger at me with such a serious expression. I struggled not to laugh. HE hugged me and went out of the door. I followed him to lean against the door frame as he ran to Ryder's car. Ryder smiled and waved at me. Alot had changed over the past year, Ryder had taken his crusade under ground for my heart and had focused all of his attention on building a relationship with Daniel. Daniel ate it up, and they quickly became what I always wanted for Daniel, a father and son. 

I was building my business, which had come a long way from my first plans on the run from Ryder's mom, it was now one of the top 10 property management companies in the state of New York. I had worked hard once Daniel and I had become stable during the 'Big Separation' as Ryder likes to call it these days.  Life has been good, simple, and just plain lovely. I should have known that it wasnt going to last. It never does. 

I'm sitting at the kitchen table trying to get a work order sent off to my independent subcontractors when I hear a knock at the door. I frown and look at the clock, couldn't be Daniel, plus he had his own key, as did Ryder. 

I got up and walked through the living room to peep out of the window to see who it was. I sat back with a gasp, it was my sister. My sister, who had my boyfriend cheat on me, and stole from me on multiple occasions, that sister. I sat down hard, and sighed. Shit. I could't leave her out there, she was family. Even if she didn't know the meaning of family, I did. I got up, fixed my ponytail, straightened my shirt out and went to open the door. 

"About time," she said from where she leaned against the porch railing. 

"How do you know where I live?"

She snorted,"You're my sister, the first thing you should have asked me is how am I?"

"How are you?" I sighed.

"I'd be better if you could pay the cabbie that drove me out here and let me in the house," she said barging past me with her suitcases rolling over my toes. I swore viciously and started hopping up and down with my toe in hand. The cabbie honked his horn and rubbed his fingers together. I went inside to get my wallet while silently cursing my sister and her need to mooch. 

After paying the cabbie and watching him speed away, I went into the house calling her name.

"Alex! Alex!"

"Keep your panties on lady, I'm coming," she walked down the stairs in MY new nightgown scratching her head. 

"Get the fuck out of my clothes, they don't belong to you. If I see you in my room, or in my sons room, or in any room i did not give you as a GUEST, then I will be forced to have you vacate my premises."

"Yeah right, like you'd kick me out. Family is important to you," she sneered at me. I sighed.

"How long are you hear for?" I asked moving around the kitchen to start dinner. 

"As long as I need," she replied walking back up the stairs. I followed her to see what room she put her bags in. The second level of the house consists of 4 bedrooms. Daniel has a bedroom and a bedroom converted to a game room on this floor. Ryder also had a bedroom on this floor for the days where its just too hard to leave Daniel. So i wanted to see if she picked the extra room of if she was in Ryders room. 

After searching the level for her, I realized that I could hear movement on the 3rd floor, MY floor. Oh Hell No!

"Bitch, you better not be in my space, I will kick you down all of the stairs!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs to the top floor. The 3rd floor was a suite, it included a bedroom that took over half of the house, a second smaller bedroom that is connected to mine through my closet and bathroom, and a balcony. I could hear my radio on in my closet and took a deep breath. No one messes with my closet, no one. 

I walked in to see the little whore trying on my jewelry. Bu the thing that really pissed me off was that she was trying on the engagement ring that Ryder had given to me, on top of the ring my ex gave me then gave her.

Oh hell no.

"Get OUT! take all of your items and GET OUT! i don't need family like you.  I don't want family like you."

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her kicking and screaming to the stairs, where I proceeded to kick her ass down. All the way down.

A/N: Hope you like it lol. Her sister made a comeback!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOO >.< Wheres the EX? Will The sister hit on Ryder? WHATS GOOOIIINNNNGGGGG TTOOOOOO HAPPPPPEEEEENNNNNN?????