Chapter Ⅰ

I'm in the process of rewriting this story
Hope you guys like the rewrite!

{Dylliena's Pov }

I wake up to my alarm going off.

When I finally decide to stop scrolling through instagram my mom comes in my room.

Mom: "your going to your dads this weekend he wants to see you"
                  "So no hi or good morning" I asked

Mom: "Sorry good morning"
                           "Morning to you too" she smiles at me and leaves.

         My dads place is not really and ideal place to spend the weekend. Sure the house is nice and I'll get to see my brothers but me and my dad don't have the best relationship.

              School starts in a hour so now I'm getting ready.
     After I get dressed and doing basic bathroom hygiene I pack my bag for my dads.

             When I go downstairs I see my mom sitting at her usual spot on the counter. Yes and I mean on the counter like sitting on top of it.
Mom: "You have any games this week?" She asked shoving a pop tart in her mouth.

                 "I don't know I'll have to look at the schedule...have any good cases?" I ask in reference to her job because she's a lawyer.

Mom: "I'm not a liberty to discuss but have a good day at school"

                 "Bye"

————-

      When I pulled into the school parking lot I noticed everybody outside just hanging around being more "hype" then usual. I'm not thinking anything of it because prep school kids are just hype in general. Plus I just want to go inside.

———-
Jayla: "Bitch " she said as she ran towards me as I was standing at my locker.

Jayla: "Hold, on give, me, a second." she said out of breath.
                 "What the hell has you running like a track star at 7:00 in the morning?!" I laughed.

Jayla: "you know that b-basketball player LaMelo Ball?"
                   " uh...yea" I said as we walked to first period.

Jayla: " He got accepted to our school "
                    "Didn't he go pro or something like like that?" I questioned

Jayla: He did but he's coming back to...school OUR school!." She started to yell.

     "Ok you little fan girl.... ha maybe you can shoot your shot. Get it shoot your shot cause he plays basketball." I said as I hit her arm.

Jayla: "yea ok you better get in that classroom before we late." She said laughing.

             Well I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Dylliena Miller I am a junior at Spire prep academy in Geneva Ohio. I'm 17 I have a very small circle of friends and I am a volleyball player

          ( In first period)
About ten minutes into history the door opens and I see the head of the school walk in
               I reach in my book bag to make it look like I am doing something.
               All I can hear is everyone start whispering. I take out a note book and look back up to the very tall very fine LaMelo Ball

I look at Jayla who's trying to look unbothered but I can tell she's losing her mind on the inside.

Dean: "Everyone as you all know this is LaMelo Ball and he will be attending our school." He said then left.
I pick up my phone and text Jayla.

Me:Since when do the basketball players actually come to class
Jayla💛☁️: I don't know but shit it ain't no problem😏
Me:weirdo

Mr. Loan (History teacher) pointed to an open seat in the back of the room. Which just so happened to be next to mine.

Jayla: " He's finer in person" She whispers.

"He's not that cute" I said knowing damn well he was fine a hell.

Jayla: "Talk to him" She nudged my arm

"Why?"

Jayla: "just do it." She laughs.

"Fine " I whisper back

"You know you don't actually have to come to class right"

LaMelo: "huh" he said taking out his air pods.

Well damn that could have gone better I thought.
"Never mind" I said a little butt hurt

LaMelo: "What you say?"

"I said you don't actually have to come to class"

LaMelo: "I know I'm just bored"

"Of course you are Ohio is nothing like California."

I looked at Jayla and  I can tell she's dying inside.

LaMelo: "Whats your name"

"Dylliena but I go by Dyllan"

LaMelo: "Nice to meet you"

(Sorry if this story is bad it's my first one)😊
[Next chapter coming soon]